Author Topic: Happy Friday!  (Read 2162 times)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Happy Friday!
« on: August 13, 2010, 06:56:50 AM »
This has been a rough week at work.  Sadly, the chronic kidney disease business is booming in the Raleigh area.  We have added 3 new docs and opening another clinic location.  I'm not even sure how many we have now. Oh how much the word needs to be spread about the FTS way of eating.
Haven't been on much and I miss everyone  :(  On a happy note, I splurged and got a netbook so now I can carry everything online into my kitchen without taking up much space.  My kitchen is very small.  Looking forward to trying some new FTS recipes this weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

gonnagetthere

Re: Happy Friday!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:03:30 AM »
Back at you hope you have a good day !

toddy44

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:17 AM »
I've missed you Paula!
Have a wonderful day too and let us know how you get on with your cooking!
I tried a quick version of an old recipe I used to make in Australia...chicken burgers/patties.  FTS'd the recipe, but they weren't so great, am going to have to tweak it a little.
I haven't made them for so long, I can't remember what I used to put in them anyway, so can't ask Umpa to help FTS them for me.
I hate getting old, I'm so forgetful!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:08:15 AM »
Paula what a great idea!All my cookbooks are on my computer!We travel alot  in our fifth wheel so its the easiest way!
Toddy anytime my friend!

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 10:47:54 AM »
Hey, Hey Paula -- and all the other FTS Family members -- Happy Friday from South Carolina!

Susie

founditatlast

• Glad this is a way of life not a diet!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - giftsbydlynn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - founditatlast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »
Glad to see you back Paula... Hello to everyone in my FTS family!  And Like Susie said, Happy Friday!!!