Author Topic: The Canadian Contest Winners!!!  (Read 4199 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
The Canadian Contest Winners!!!
« on: August 07, 2010, 07:54:43 PM »
As you know every person who entered this contest needs our collective help and support. So many stories brought a tear to my eye, I just wanted to wrap my arms around so many people  :'(  I asked you to read these stories and vote on our winners....you came through with solid support and I thank you for that. It speaks volumes about the caring nature of our forum members.

Your votes have been tallied. Here are the 31 winners who will receive autographed copies of FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy mailed to them this week. Each one will be invited to join our forum and receive our support. Congratulations to all the winners!

But what about our runner ups? Don't they need help too? Don't worry every other entry will receive the book in e book format and receive the same forum invitation!!  ;D  

Here's the winning entries!  87,86,84,43,49,85,80,65,59,57,30,21,20,17,11,6,7,5,4,2,1,40,33,32,24,19,45,75,72,66

« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:56:51 PM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: The Canadian Contest Winners!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 07:59:37 PM »
that's great doug:) and i welcome all the new forum members from up north, ;D, good health is within your reach......grab hold, and cling to the information in the book and on the forum,apply it to yourself and watch as you see your FAT vanish & your SMILE get bigger on a weekly basis:)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Re: The Canadian Contest Winners!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 05:24:23 AM »
The more the healthier, strength in numbers!!! So glad we can all be here for each other and thanks to Doug for letting us be participants in helping other people learn the truth about the poison in our diets.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2