Author Topic: Attention Canadians, find your low carb products here.  (Read 17321 times)

CaliGirl

• Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Canadians, find your low carb products here.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 01:04:16 PM »
Shihtzumom- Nutsonline.com in Cranford, New Jersey I believe ships to Canada. It's $6.99 a pound there for 1 pound, and the price drops with every 5 pounds you add. 
Jeremiah 29:11-14

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 03:25:00 PM »
I'll check it out CaliGirl, but usually shipping to Canada from the US is ridiculous ($25.00) and on top of that Canada Customs adds duty and any applicable Canadian taxes.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 03:08:54 PM »
Shihtzumom- Nutsonline.com in Cranford, New Jersey I believe ships to Canada. It's $6.99 a pound there for 1 pound, and the price drops with every 5 pounds you add. 
CaliGirl I checked and shipping to Canada is $11.82 plus $4.41 taxes & duties.  I had already ordered almond meal from well.ca, but next time I will know to compare the price.  I think Christmas is the only time that I would be doing a lot of baking.  The rest of the year, 1 bag at a time will do.  Thanks for the info.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 09:59:25 AM »
FYI Canadians in the Burlington, ON area.  The Low Carb Grocery now has a location at the Mapleview Mall.  It is called The LCG Express and is located at Nutrition House, near The Bay on the Upper Floor.  I didn't realize that there is also a LCG Express at Nutrition House Extra at Heartland Town Center in Mississauga across from Winners.  Their website says they feature an essential selection of their best selling products. Too bad these locations are still not close enough for me, I'll still be ordering online.
http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/storelocator.php?cPath=132

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 07:53:35 AM »
The Low Carb Grocery has added more LCG Express Outlets.  I was so excited to see that they now have a Low Carb Grocery Express at the Nutrition House at Pen Centre in St. Catharines.  There are a few other locations as well.  If there is not a location close to you you may try going to your local Nutrition House and ask them to carry the products from the Low Carb Grocery.  Here is the link to their locations:  http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/storelocator.php?cPath=132