Author Topic: Kroger Grocery store finds-diet chocolate fudge soda and walden farms  (Read 5421 times)

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
I just found a real deal and tasty drink at Kroger's called Canfield's Diet chocolate fudge soda for only $1.99!  It is awesome.  I looked on line and it's like $5.99 for a six pack. It will definitely soothe a chocolate craving.  Of course you can always make your own at home with chocolate syrup and seltzer water. lol

I also discovered they have a few Walden farms products so I'm trying the sugar free/carb free chocolate sauce,it's awesome.  I'm in chocolate heaven. Yippppeeee
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

founditatlast

• Glad this is a way of life not a diet!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - giftsbydlynn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - founditatlast
    • View Profile
Sounds yummie!  I haven't found a local store yet that carries Walden Farms products.  I DID find the tofu noodles (7oz bag) in the refrigerated section of the produce department of a local store.  So I will be trying that soon!

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
I see a trip to Kroger in my lunch hour future......tomorrow ;D  Thanks for the info!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Go :D Izzet!