Author Topic: NEW STUDY- Low Carb Diet Prevents Cancer/Slows Tumor Growth-Article Here  (Read 3460 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email

NEW STUDY- Low Carb Diet Prevents Cancer/Slows Tumor Growth

I've said it for YEARS- Sugar is fertilizer for cancer, for your good health you NEED to read this article  8)

Click Here to access article download page- http://www.fattoskinny.com/articles.htm
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

wasaw247

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NEW STUDY- Low Carb Diet Prevents Cancer/Slows Tumor Growth-Article Here
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:45:20 AM »

NEW STUDY- Low Carb Diet Prevents Cancer/Slows Tumor Growth

I've said it for YEARS- Sugar is fertilizer for cancer, for your good health you NEED to read this article  8)

Click Here to access article download page- http://www.fattoskinny.com/articles.htm

Yes, True . But not only that Low carb diet has various other benefits such as overcoming slow metabolism, cancer and diabetis. Low carb, Low fat and high protein diet has current meal plan of modern people. Checkout the List of Low Carb Foods for Vegetarians before taking it up.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: NEW STUDY- Low Carb Diet Prevents Cancer/Slows Tumor Growth-Article Here
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:19:17 PM »
Hello, wasaw247!  :)

As I replied to another one of your comments that had this link, the list in it represents only a VERY small list of all the veggies we may eat on the FTS low-carb lifestyle.

The key is net carb counts, portion sizes, and volume of food eaten throughout each day. And finding the right amounts for our individual bodies.

I REALLY hope you are not seeking click-counts on that link.
If so, we consider it spam and would have to ban you from this forum.

Tony

What you do today is what matters!