Author Topic: Lap Band Surgery in a Seed? Docs Rave About Chia!  (Read 23111 times)

Happy2bthin4me

• View Profile
    • Email
Lap Band Surgery in a Seed? Docs Rave About Chia!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 11:54:11 AM »
It's true Tony. Yesterday I was able to jog and I felt like some of my old energy was coming back. I'm being more patient and gentle to myself this time around. No heart repercussions yesterday either which is awesome! I also figure two weeks ago l had just barely been on my new meds for a few days. Now it's been nearly a month so perhaps it's really finally helping. I'm walking more too. I got an app on my phone that works as a pedometer and tracks my activity all day and my sleep at night to see how I'm sleeping (I have trouble sleeping a lot). It's very useful information for me and gives me goals to short for and I've incorporated some other goals for it to track too like water intake and exercise (sit-ups, push-ups, etc.) I'm feeling good but I'm still pretty hyper overall lol. That's just how I am though I think! :-)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Lap Band Surgery in a Seed? Docs Rave About Chia!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »
I'm happy for you, Michelle! :) :) :)

Being patient with yourself will payoff, big time.
Just stay the course, stay active (without pushing too hard), and you'll do great!
And your body will thank you for it, too! ;D

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »
I agree ;)

pask94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2014, 01:45:52 PM »
Tanks for the info, I did some research on Chia seeds and their benefits. I plan on incorporating them into my low carb eating lifestyle. Thanks again!!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 04:46:15 PM »
They also work as a great thickening agent.they are wicked healthy and I add them to my baked goods and shakes :)