Author Topic: Good Morning  (Read 7848 times)

pamsway

• View Profile
    • Email
Good Morning
« on: May 13, 2014, 08:28:02 AM »
As you know I started back to the Fat To Skinny program a couple of weeks ago. I haven't posted anything until now because for one, I have been too busy and too, embarrassed to say just how bad I have been doing but I realized that I won't get any help if I don't get on here and speak out. I want to get help and I know the friends on here are very supportive. Please help me out. I have gone up to 206 and when I saw that number this morning I said "THAT'S IT" I am so discouraged this morning. This is the first time I have weighed myself since I started back a couple of weeks.

Breakfast this morning was 2 eggs scrambled with a slice of American cheese (all I had till I go to the store) with 6 slices of pepperoni. 16 oz of water.

Lunch will be pepperoni with American cheese on a few ritz crackers (I know the crackers are not good) a banana and a small bag of veggies (broccoli, carrots and cauliflower). Unsweet tea

Not sure about dinner yet.

As you can see not everything I mentioned is good but my cubboard is bare. :)

I am worried about not getting enough fiber so I am taking metimucil every day.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Good Morning
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 08:42:22 AM »
Pam do yourself a favor why your cupboards are bare throw away the bad food and restock with Fat to Skinny approved foods they are in the book or if I can help you please ask.You will never detox eating all these carbs.You are setting yourself up to fail.Bananas,carrots ,ritz crackers??Check the carb counts it will blow you away! Read the book and follow the plan ,its science the weight will come off. ;)

pamsway

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 10:11:34 AM »
Thanks Umpa, I know exactly what you are saying, It may take me a few days to really get on track but I am know with your help I can do this. I am kinda down on myself today and just need some words of encouragement. When I saw that number, I just wanted to sit down and cry.  >:( . Too me without the real help from my husband I won't be able to do this. He says he is helping but really doesn't the way I want him to. I have talked to him but not much encouragement. That's why I really need some friends on here that will get behind me and encourage me and give me some meal ideas.

I know this program works, I had lost 8 pounds in January but some issues came up and I reverted back.  :-[    :(

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »
We're here for you, Pam! :) :) :)
Just let us know when you need any help, and we'll do what we can for you.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 11:21:23 AM »
So glad you came back Pam! Do what Umpa says please!
I was 207 lbs in December 2011 when I emptied out my upright freezer, fridge and freezer, cupboards and pantry any non FTS type food.
Now I'm 77 lbs lighter. I did not care how slow the weight loss went, as long as my weight or measurements went down.
Concentrating on being healthy really helped me.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 09:09:14 AM »
Susie I didnt know you lost 77 pounds!!That is wonderful!!! ;D We need before and after pictures!
 ;D
Pam you can do this! You just have to make your mind up that you are ready to take control of your life and your health!

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
Where do you want them?
 I have a picture me from at 207 and took a picture of me today.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 12:21:19 PM »
Where do you want them? ...

LOL!  :D :D :D :D

Those of us that have lost the fat don't want to know where it went... As long as it stays "gone"!

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 03:24:49 PM »
LOL Tony

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 09:28:01 AM »