Author Topic: Hi just got here!!  (Read 4378 times)

zombiegirl74

• January 15th 2011
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi just got here!!
« on: March 07, 2010, 02:21:25 PM »
Hi doug, and everyone...
I just bought your book over two weeks a go...and have been on the program about two weeks now. What a great, common sense thing it was. I am doing my darndest to do this! I have tried SO many different things to [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]lose weight[/url].
I am moving in June, and my goal is to have lost at least 20 pounds by then...it is already working! Thank you Doug, for giving me a REAL possibility to be healthy again...and to STAY that way! I have SOOOO much more energy! I can wake up in the morning without hititngt he snooze three times inthe morning...and I don't need that afternoon coffee to keep me form feeling sleepy and groggy!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 03:10:18 PM by Doug Varrieur »

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Hi just got here!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 08:50:07 AM »
Welcome to the party, it's good to have you on board  :) With two weeks under your belt and some flab gone from over your belt you should be getting into some great new habits. Make sure to keep snack trays at eye level in the fridge so you NEVER get hungry. Don't worry, that 20 pounds will melt off.  Have you come up with any of your own recipes yet? If you have make sure to post them on the recipe board.

Thanks!

Doug
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)