Author Topic: Noell's food plan for this day, and BEYOND  (Read 37468 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Noell's food plan for this day, and BEYOND
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
Well I am glad he is doing better.I have dinner parties all the time and no one ever leaves food on their plates ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2013, 10:41:33 AM »
Hi, Noell! :)

There are so many low carb delicious recipes to serve your hubby.
Just don't tell him beforehand that they're low carb... He'll be very surprised! ;)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

NoellBlue1

• Happy to be alive :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »
Thank you Umpa, and Tony.  He has been enjoying the low carb baked goods.  I'm going to make the Sicilian Bread Cake for him this weekend, he loves lemon flavored foods. :)
Wishing you love, joy, peace, light, and laughter for every moment in your life;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2013, 08:47:42 AM »
Follow the directions exactly ;)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »
That's what do... I learned by my mistakes.....will follow exactly from now on.

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2013, 07:32:06 PM »
 :) I baked the the Sicilian Bread Cake for Nick last night and he loved it!  I'm getting a little more adventurous with the baked goods.  My husband says I've moved up to level 3 baking skills, lol.  Maybe in a couple of years  I'll even make it to level 10.

I think I lost more weight, but not sure...I have to go to the gym to weigh myself tomarrow.  I told hubby that I wanted a digital scale, but he's been dragging his feet on getting me one, for some reason I don't know why he's holding off on the scale thing.  My clothes have a bit more wiggle room, yay!.  I'm hoping that I lost another 3 to 4 pounds...we'll see.

:o My lower back has been hurting now for about 2 weeks.  I've been trying to do stretches and light weight lifting to strengthen it some.  I'm thinking that the all weight that I've gained over the years it catching up to me now, its a wonderful thing that I found FTS when I did...no telling what might of happened next. 

I've found out about chia seeds through the forums on here. Since I've been eating chia seeds, my skin complexion has been more clear.  The temp has been cool but nice here in Pennsylvania.  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, mine was pretty good for the most part. ;D
Wishing you love, joy, peace, light, and laughter for every moment in your life;)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »
I've been eating chia seeds, my skin complexion has been more clear.

That's great Noel! Did the chia seeds clear your skin tone or acne or both?

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2013, 04:26:08 PM »
Hi Susie, I believe it helped out with both.  I mixed up the chia seeds with strawberries, heavy whipping cream, green tea, a little bit of spinach and baby kale with some zero sweetener in the nutri bullet...it tasted like one of those expensive green drinks that you get at a health food store or juice bar.  :D

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2013, 04:41:52 PM »
Wow, how healthy that is! Thank you

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2013, 08:59:40 AM »
You are doing great Noell! That sounds yummy! Chia seeds are wicked good for you! Not only are they good for your skin they are loaded with omegas and will also keep you hydrated. ;)