Author Topic: Noell's food plan for this day, and BEYOND  (Read 37469 times)

NoellBlue1

• Happy to be alive :)
    • View Profile
Noell's food plan for this day, and BEYOND
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:59:42 PM »
 :)   (1.) Brakefast:  1 boneless skinless chicken breast with 2 Tbs of yellow mustard 0 carbs

:D   (2.) Snack:      3 slices of cheddar 8 oz of sugar free RockStar energy drink 0 carbs

:P   (3.) Lunch:      6 oz of ground turkey with 5 green olives and low fat cheddar half a cup + olive oil w real bits of bacon 2 carbs

8)   (4.) snack:      3 oz Pork rinds 0 carbs

;)   (5.) dinner:      1 whole can of tuna packed in water drained then mixed with kraft reduced fat mayo with olive oil and mixed with curry I drank 10 glasses of water spread out during the day  :o

Wishing you love, joy, peace, light, and laughter for every moment in your life;)

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
Re: Noell's food plan for this day, and BEYOND
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 10:01:33 PM »
Oops, for my dinner I left out 2 carbs from the low fat mayo. ::)
Wishing you love, joy, peace, light, and laughter for every moment in your life;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 11:10:14 AM »
Fruits and veggies are important ;) Some cut up strawberry and avocado in the mix will help.Greens too :)

shawn116

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 12:10:15 PM »
I agree with Umpa...you might need some veggies  ;)  Eventually your body will be craving what it needs to stay healthy.  A good balance of protein, healthy fats and veggies will help keep your body working properly.  Also you can save some carbs by using a real mayo...such as Hellmann's or any brand you like.  Anything that has "Low Fat" on the label will have added sugar.  They seem to need to add sugar to make it taste better  ;)   You are doing so great  :D  Keep up the good work! 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Noell's food plan for this day, and BEYOND
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 06:02:31 PM »
Good save toosweet I didnt pick up the mayo:D

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 11:57:56 PM »
TooSweet & Umpa, I've taken your advice with eating more veggies  ;)  I will also be buying some fresh strawberries this up coming Wensday, (I usually purchase the berries once a week and I do love them.)  As an update, I've lost 12 pounds since last Saturday, I posted this same weight loss news in another thread, guess I got a bit excited!  I went from 242 pounds at a size 28w down to 230 pounds in a size 26w and my 26w pants are loose on me!   :o  So now I'll mention my meal plan for the day.   8)

(1.)   For brakefast I had 4oz chicken breast boneless and skinless w Walden Farms sugar free BBQ, and drank a 0 sugar Rock Star energy drink.

(2.)   I've eaten some pork rinds about 2oz and I had 2 slices of cheddar cheese

(3.)   lunch was ground turkey meat w low fat cheese (2 carbs) with olive oil and 5 green olives (1 carb) mixed with curry and real pork bacon bits, and then finished with 1 cup green beans (3 carbs)

(4.)   for my second snack more pork rinds at about 3oz

(5.)   scambled eggs from 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg (3 carbs?), then mixed with Real bacon bits - 2/3 cup of spinach (2.5 carbs)

(6.)   Dessert was 2 Life Saver candies - the sugar free kinds of course. (1 carb)

I bought The FTS book for my Mom and she was happy about it, but she thinks that I'm not getting enough carbs.  I prove to her that this book really works.  I hope she reads it.  ;D

shawn116

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 08:16:16 AM »
Looks great!!  Congratulations again on the weight loss  :D Be sure to do some measurements too.  That way when the scale isn't moving you can still see that your body is changing  ;) 

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 11:25:47 PM »
(1.) brakefast:   8) 4oz boneless skinless chicken breast with Walden farms sugar free BBQ sauce, and 1 can of sugar free rock star energy drink.  ) carbs

(2.) Snack:      3 slices of cheddar cheese 0 carbs, a cup of peppermint and green tea combined with a drop of sevia sweetener

(3.) Lunch:      3oz chicken breast with no skin or bone

(4.) Dinner:      4 turkey bacon slices and 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites scrabbled with real pork bacon bits and half cup of fresh spinage

(5.) Snack:       3oz Porkrinds and 1 life savers sugar free candy + hot green and peppermint combination and a couple of drops of liquid sevia  :o

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 11:35:52 PM »
Sorry I forgot to add the carb count for my Dinner, which was 6.5 carbs and I also have to add the carbs within my cranberry supplements, (Today I had to start back on my cranberry pills because my bladder infections sometimes creep up on me, so I'm trying to nip it in the bud so that it won't get worse.  It seems like I almost always ending leaving something out of my meal plans.  I'll have to work on that. :-X

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 11:50:11 PM »
My supplements are 1 carb each and I take 4 a day for my bladder infections, yikes!!!  :o  Another necessary evil.  Hopefully I got everything right for this days food log.  ::)

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 12:20:03 AM »
Nevermind problem averted  8)

shawn116

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 01:15:51 AM »
It looks great Noel   :D  How are you feeling with your meal plan so far?  I'm very sorry you are dealing with bladder infections...not fun at all  :(  Here's to hoping you can keep them at bay

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 08:32:18 AM »
NoellBlue1 do you work nights ?Your meals seem to be backwards? Congrats on the 12 pounds!! ;D Mom will come around when she sees you melting!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 01:31:53 PM »
Way to go, Noell!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

NoellBlue1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 10:48:11 PM »
Thank you all... Tony, Umpa, & TooSweet for the support.  :)  Umpa, I don't work at night, I just eat eggs whenever I get the urge to which usually is night time, I guess I do eat backwards lol.  :D 

(1.)   3oz of chicken boneless and skinless w Walden farms sugar free BBQ = 0 carbs

(2.)   a snack of 3oz Pork rinds. = 0 carbs

(3.)   3oz of chicken boneless skinless w Walden Farms sugar free ranch = 0 carbs

(4.)   3 slices of pepper jack cheese & 4 cranberry pills =  4 carbs

(5.)   ground turkey w olive oil, 5 green olives, & real bacon bits, half cup of green beans w low fat shredded cheddar = 5

(6.)   half cup of strawberries w a lot of whipped cream = 8 carbs