Author Topic: Esther from Africa the scale is not moving  (Read 5122 times)

EstherFromAfrica

• View Profile
    • Email
Esther from Africa the scale is not moving
« on: August 28, 2013, 04:58:33 AM »
i'm in my 4th week and the scale stop moving since two weeks ago,i'm 300pounds ihave a lot of weight to lose i feel is too early for the scale to stop moving.My first two weeks i lost 10pounds and after that it stoped.I drink about 12glasses of water every day,i go for walks and do house work like cleaning and cooking for the family each day.
 My menu for the day breakfast 1gg crisp bread, 100g of spinach cooked in butter and cream cheese and 1 egg cooked in butter and about 20g of cheese.Lunch is always 1 slice of fts pumkin bread and cream cheese on top and water.Dinner 120gchicken breast breaded with pork rinds,half a packet of shirataki nuddels and 100g of the aproved vegetable and 1/2 avocado thats all i eat every day i change the vegetable each day but the rest of the food remain the same,i only drink water help.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Esther from Africa the scale is not moving
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:25:07 PM »
Hi Esther, maybe it's time to shake up your menu a bit. Eating the same menu over and over will become boring to you. Add some red meat into the menu. Change up your lunch and start adding things like tuna salad or chicken salad instead of the pumpkin bread. Plateaus are very common as your body tends to keep adjusting.  Look very carefully at everything you are eating and drinking to see if you're missing hidden carbs somewhere. Stay the course and be patient, changes WILL occur...By the way, welcome to our forum!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:28:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum Esther!I am umpa,dougs wife.If I can help you please ask. :) It is simple science.Stay under 20 carbs a day and you will lose weight.I always tell women to take their measurements.Our weight fluctuates so much every month! When you are not seeing pounds drop you will see inches melting away,your clothes will get looser. You can lose 300 pounds with Fat to Skinny.You can do it and we are going to help.Make sure you are using pure pumpkin for your pumpkin bread and not pumpkin pie mix.Also read labels.Its usually condiments and splenda that causes people to go over their 20 carb limit.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite recipes to fat to skinny friendly.I would love to do some African recipes :)

NoellBlue1

• Happy to be alive :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
Hi Ester,  Don't stress to much, your on the right track here  8)   ;)
Wishing you love, joy, peace, light, and laughter for every moment in your life;)