Author Topic: Nutribullet  (Read 7605 times)

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
Nutribullet
« on: July 02, 2013, 10:29:15 AM »
I have been hearing a lot about this machine and "green smoothies/drinks".  I would like some input or reviews or recipes. It seems that many low carb, healthy drinks can be made. I would appreciate any input!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nutribullet
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »
Hi Beth! Nice to see you again ;) There is a board on a magic bullet.Is that the same thing?I think Toosweet has one ;)

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 09:53:19 AM »
Thanks I will do some research. I think it is a faster better form of the magic bullet. It is supposed to really pulverize the foods and make healthy green drinks. I will check with toosweet!

shawn116

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »
What I have is the ninja   :)  I'm not familiar with the Nutribullet or the magic bullet.  I think they're close to the same though.  Sorry I can't help much.  I'm not too big in drinking my greens....I do know lots of folks love to though  ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 10:34:30 AM »
Love me some kitchen toys ;)

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 09:13:40 AM »
I've heard good and bad things about the taste of the green drinks, many recipes call for high carb fruits to add flavor. It seems that some people just choke them down because it is a quick way to add greens like kale. I want a drink that tastes good! Maybe I will just try to cook my kale.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 10:35:39 AM »
Beth Enreino turned me on to hemp powder.I like it in a blender with strawberries,chia seeds and almond milk.Add some ice.blend .Great pick me up! ;)