Author Topic: Something Empowering About Saying "NO" To The Pushers!  (Read 5188 times)

Snobles

• Eat to live, not live to eat!
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
Re: Something Empowering About Saying "NO" To The Pushers!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 12:45:32 PM »
Hey yall!  ;D Well, so far I've gone from 200 to 198. (Hard to believe I started out at 240!)May not seem much, but every little bit helps. And I'm happy with it. And yes, I "willingly" (& for 10 years, I have yet to figure out why!) drive a school bus. I live to ride! haha....I enjoy the insanity of not being able to control the elementary kids. The fact that you can tell them to sit down 20 times a day, and it does no good, yes there's something wrong with me!
I just want to prove to the mil that you do not need lapban, or any other medical procedure to loose weight! All you need is will power and a bunch of good friends! (Incase you're wondering! That would be y'all!)
Since husband is really never home  :-X with the two jobs, I just eat when I get hungry. It seems easier to eat by myself? Is that weird? If I'm not hungry, I don't eat. I don't cook it, so, I don't have to worry about wasteing any of it! I have been really good about eating just the meat that she cooks! And I've been fine! It's funny though how the stomach does shrink after a while. And you're not nearly as hungry as you once used to be!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:50:20 PM by Snobles »

shawn116

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 01:16:57 PM »
It's true that when you eat low carb your body processes it slower and therefore you don't need to replenish as often or as much...  You are doing great Stephanie!!!  God bless you for dealing with that many kids at one time....I think the world has it backwards.  The folks that need to make the most money are the ones that take care of our children, elderly and our sick.... along with those that protect us all.   :)  Congratulations on being in ONEderland girl   ;D ;D ;D  42 lbs is a big deal  ;)

Snobles

• View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 02:45:10 PM »
Thanks TooSweet! It's been a longggg way to get where I am, and a lot of battles I've had to fight. But I have a feeling the battles are not over yet! That's okay! I'm ready for each and every one of them! Since I know what's important to me, and I know now how to say no!  ;D

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »
Yay one-derland.  So looking forward to that day. A special milestone.  Congrats  :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2013, 08:08:23 AM »
Here ya go Stef! You are a fighter!
Christina Aguilera - Fighter

Snobles

• View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
 ;D Thanks Umpa! You know how to brighten my day!  ;D That seems to be my life in a nutshell. Thats okay, At work, we have a sign up at the dispatch window; "No Whiners allowed!" I'm too old to be a whiner and to head strong to be a quitter!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 09:51:05 AM »
Then just be a Rhino and plow through life! Thats me and Doug Rhinos!! ;D

jay12

• Shalom to you!
    • View Profile
    • Israeli stiuation-a very desperate one!
    • Email
Re: Re: Something Empowering About Saying "NO" To The Pushers!
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »
I'm proud of you for saying "NO"   nicely done ;D