Author Topic: I love these kind of emails :)  (Read 3897 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
I love these kind of emails :)
« on: March 31, 2013, 08:27:55 AM »

Dear Doug, I would like to thank you for sharing this amazing diet. I have been over weight sense I was a teenager. Not because I have ever had an eating problem. I actually got sick and gained weight almost overnight. I was 95 pounds when I got sick and the medication they gave me caused me to gain weight I went up to 160 in one month. I have been trying to lose it every sense then. I went to my doctor and asked him for help loosing the weight and to maybe tell me why I could not loose. I don't have an eating problem, I eat healthy not consuming  a lot of junk foods. He suggested that I buy your book he said it was an excellent diet and may help me. I did buy it on October 10, 2012 and started the diet. I have lost 24 pounds sense then and I suggest to everyone that wants to lose weight to try this and follow it. I am very excited to have finally started succeeding in losing the weight that I have so wanted to lose. I still have several pounds to lose but it is coming off slowly but surely.  Thank you again for sharing this knowledge and helping me to finally succeed in getting back the body I once had.

Sincerely Sonya
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I love these kind of emails :)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 08:45:08 AM »
Doug I'm sure you are loving that her doctor suggested your book.  Congrats to you and Sonya for beginning her journey!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 09:04:11 AM »
Exactly!! :) And this individuals weight gain came from medication...don't know which kind but it's obvious she felt lost. I'm so happy she found us :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 12:39:48 PM »
My doctor recommends FTS, too! :) :) :) :)

The more doctors that do this, the harder it will be for the "sugar" and pharmaceutical industries to hide the truth about carbs.
One day soon, I hope the truth comes on like a revolution!

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
My doctor told me to eat low carb and low sugar and finally found my way here. What a blessing you are to many!