Author Topic: Just making sure I'm posting in the right place, I will post my meal plan here  (Read 5065 times)

maidmarian

• Maid Marian
    • View Profile
    • Email
I will post my meal plans here daily.  I posted yesterday but forgot where. Here's what I ate today, also a question first.  Does it matter if I get hungry late at night (we are all nocturnal in my home) and eat then?  That is eating when I'm truly hungry.  I can't worry about calories and I hope I don't have to.  I try to eat until I'm fairly satieted, but tonight, I ate a snack and I'm still hungry.  What should one do in this situation?  Here's what I've had today:
11:45am my famous very low carb whey shake (this is a great meal for me with chia and flax, almond milk and whey powder
4:30pm 4 "Flackers" with a thin slice of Meunster cheese
6pm a salad of romaine lettuce and spinach leaves with some of my Caesar dressing, with Costco rotisserie chicken chopped up and warmed in some Frank's hot sauce and blue cheese
8pm, a lighter version of my whey shake (just the powder with some almond milk and decaf, a little heavy cream in it too)
11:45pm 8 "Flackers" with a slice of Meunster cheese cut in small pieces to fit each cracker, Virgil's Diet Cream soda (this is really great, they sweeten it with stevia, has zero sugar and carbs)
I'm still hungry.
Also, did I do ok today?
Thank you for the help

shawn116

Yes this is the right place to list them  :)

It sounds like you did fine but I find myself wondering what you came up with for carb counts?  I assume you had plenty of carbs left for the day but yes...when you are hungry you should eat something.  I especially found myself eating at odd times when I was going through detox.  I tried to stick with as much 0 carb items as I could.  Maybe add some protein with that last snack?

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
We had this discussion with Stephanie recently.  Shawn is right about adding some protein.  Hard boiled eggs are an easy snack and very satisfying. 

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
This may sound strange to you coming from a weight loss forum but it sounds like you didn't eat enough food. I would have rather seen you eat some more chicken around 8pm. Maybe a thigh and leg salted up. That protein would have carried you through the evening and you wouldn't have snacked at 11.  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I agree. You are not being punished eat some food! Add Protien.  ;)