Author Topic: Posting my meals here each day, is this the right place to do it? Here goes:  (Read 5293 times)

maidmarian

• Maid Marian
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ok, folks, please tell me how I'm doing again today.  not even hungry today, miracle,  I posted what I ate yesterday under the Lean on Me subject.
At 11am I had my whey shake, had gut issues a bit...wasn't too hungry until now about 5pm or so.  So, now I'm eating ceasar salad with Costco rotisserie chicken, skin and all mixed up with Frank's hot sauce and blue cheese heated up in the pan and thrown on top of my salad Smiley)  I may or may not eat anything else tonight if I do, it will be another whey shake although it's bitterly cold outside to have an icy shake! I found these "Flackers" crackers today and bought some (so expensive for so little), they are 1 carb for SIX of them...1 net carb that is.  I ate about 4 of them for a snack today with a slice of meunster cheese.  Is there a cheaper brand of these?  Anyway, thank you all very much
Marian

shawn116

Your finding your way around the forum!  Good job  :D

maidmarian

• Maid Marian
    • View Profile
    • Email
Am I?  Where did I post this?   :D

maidmarian

• Maid Marian
    • View Profile
    • Email
Here's what I ate today, also a question first.  Does it matter if I get hungry late at night (we are all nocturnal in my home) and eat then?  That is eating when I'm truly hungry.  I can't worry about calories and I hope I don't have to.  I try to eat until I'm fairly satieted, but tonight, I ate a snack and I'm still hungry.  What should one do in this situation?  Here's what I've had today:
11:45am my famous very low carb whey shake (this is a great meal for me with chia and flax, almond milk and whey powder
4:30pm 4 "Flackers" with a thin slice of Meunster cheese
6pm a salad of romaine lettuce and spinach leaves with some of my Caesar dressing, with Costco rotisserie chicken chopped up and warmed in some Frank's hot sauce and blue cheese
8pm, a lighter version of my whey shake (just the powder with some almond milk and decaf, a little heavy cream in it too)
11:45pm 8 "Flackers" with a slice of Meunster cheese cut in small pieces to fit each cracker, Virgil's Diet Cream soda (this is really great, they sweeten it with stevia, has zero sugar and carbs)
I'm still hungry.
Also, did I do ok today?
Thank you for the help

shawn116

If you look just about your posts and just below the blinking advertisement for the Books you will see a listing as to where you are in the forum.  It will say: FAT TO SKINNY LOW CARB Forum > Recipe Exchange > Meal Plans > Posting my meals here each day, is this the right place to do it? Here goes:  This tells you where you are in the forum.  If you put your mouse pointer over each part of that you should notice it will highlight each part.  You can click on each highlighted part and it will take you there in the forum.  For instance if you place you mouse over the " Meal Plans" portion of it...it will take you back to that area.  If you click on the recipe exchange portion, it will take you to that area.  You can then scroll down and click on any subject that interest you and read all you like.  Just above the blinking add for the books are the words Home Help Search Admin Profile Calendar Memebers Advertise Logout.   If you want to search the forum for anything you may have a question about...or to see if there is a recipe for something...click on the Home and it will take you to the Home page.  On that page, on the right hand side under the days date, you will see a search box.  Type your item in there and enter.  You will be given any and all posts that have to do with what you searched for.  Always do your searches from here.  That way it will search the entire forum.  If you search in a particular area like the one you are in now...it will only search that area.  Also on that home page if you scroll down you will see all the different categories.  In each of those, there will be many topics that have been started...it's like a web Haha  The General Discussion category alone has 109 pages with 20 topics on each.  Many of those topics have several pages of replies by different members.  You could literally read for days and days  ;D  If you ever get lost though you can always click on the home button or the back button and start back over.  When I log on.....I always look at the top where I see my picture and just under Hello (your name here)  You will see: Show unread posts since last visit.  and
Show new replies to your posts. Click on either of those and it will show what is new after your last visit.  Scroll all the way to the end of the Home page and it will show you the forum stats.  Who is online, Birthdays, the latest post....etc  I sure hope this helps you find yourself around.  I want you to be able to use the forum to it's fullest.  there is so much useful information here.  I think you are getting the hang of it pretty quick though.  If you have any questions though...always just ask  ;D