Author Topic: Still hungry...  (Read 1510 times)

Snobles

• Eat to live, not live to eat!
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
Still hungry...
« on: December 29, 2012, 06:25:35 PM »
For dinner, I had two pieces of chicken, rotisery? A breast and a leg, and I was FULL. Now, I am starving! Hasn't even been 20 minutes yet! I guess I am so used to Eating, my mind hasn't caught up yet? I am trying so hard not to go back in there and eat everything in the fridge! LoL...But I guess I have to retrain my way of thinking?

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Still hungry...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 06:54:51 PM »
Doug always says wait 15 minutes and see if you are still hungry.  You waited 20, so obviously you need more for the time being.  Don't stress, have more if you need.  Don't go hungry - that will only make you grab for stuff you shouldn't.  Don't forget to drink lots of water.   We have faith in you - you can do it, you can get past this.  Lots hugs.

shawn116

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 11:07:12 PM »
Morgan is right Stephanie  :)  I'm sure it's because you are detoxing.  Did you have any fiber to help hold you over?  Protein is great especially because it's usually pretty low in carbs but you need some fiber in there to give it some staying power  ;)  It doesn't hurt to go back just be wise with what you choose and like Morgan suggested....drink a nice glass of ice cold water.  Sometimes that is all I need to take the hungrys away.   Your doing great girl....keep up the good work  ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 08:20:14 AM »
You didn't eat enough food Steph. If you're still hungry after 20 minutes eat a bit more. Fats will make you feel full faster than anything so I like to incorporate some cheese into my dinners. Shredded on a salad, in a sauce, fresh mozzarella on a tomato slice or even a few squares as an appetizer before dinner.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)