Author Topic: FREE Article- A Divine Mission Ordered By GOD, the spiritual story of Doug  (Read 40161 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
I was asked recently what motivates me and how do I keep up such a passionate pace with FAT TO SKINNY, here's the answer...I hope you enjoy my story :)

A Divine Mission Ordered By GOD, the spiritual story of Doug Varrieur CLICK-  https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/3sXvdQ0GtPynWH
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

bevxx

;D is'nt God good..wow...i thank him for you..xx

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Doug, I read your divine mission testimonial with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.  It brought back memories of my Doug's heart attacks and stent placements.  But mostly it reminded me how God is so faithful to answer our prayers.  I can look back and smile at all the little pieces He put together over the last few months to lead me to your book.  Thank you for being obedient and working so diligently to help others regain their health when you could be just kicking back and enjoying yourself in other ways.  You obviously enjoy doing what you do!!  I am telling everyone I know about your book and promoting it on Facebook. We downloaded the recipe book today and I can't wait to tear into it this weekend.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Isn't the Good Lord just amazing!!!

He always shows up and does His thing right on time!

Even when we don't hear, see, or feel Him, it's important for us to remember that He is ALWAYS with us.
There are times He prefers to remain silent to let His will be worked out in our lives.

I thank the Lord for you, Doug as well your work FAT To Skinny.
Without FAT To Skinny, I don't think it would have been much longer before I too suffered a heart attack.

What you do today is what matters!

loser48

• View Profile
Re: A Divine Mission Ordered by God - Discussion & Comments
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 12:56:48 AM »
Hi ~ I just read Doug's personal story. It sounds like he was given a Divine Purpose to stay alive and help others. I assume that If he hadn't gone through with the surgery, his life would have ended without the book being published. I believe that things happen for a reason and the legacy that Doug was given was from above, which is an important one. To know what our purpose in life is and when we find it, puts us on a new spiritual level of understanding and caring for one another. Any Comments for Discussion?

mouseissue ~ the Lord's timing is perfect! He does things behind the scenes to make our lives better. And it's very reassuring to know that he's with us always. I'm sure that when I read Fat to Skinny... I will be blessed. Our temples (bodies) are not our own but we're to take care of them. I too thank Doug for Fat to Skinny. Shows that he cares. ;)

God bless
Loser48
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:15:25 AM by loser48 »

joagain

Yes He does

ausgirl

• Keep the faith, stay the course, spread the word
    • View Profile
Doug, you are an amazing man.  Your story bought tears to my eyes.  You and Umpa are such an inspiration to everyone and I for one am very thankful that I chose to buy your book and follow your lead.  There are not enough words to thank you from the bottom of all your "worshippers" hearts!
God Bless
Ausgirl

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thankyou Ausgirl, it's my privilege to help you  8) Keep the faith, stay the course, spread the word  ;)

ausgirl

• View Profile
Thank you Sir Doug - may I use the last part of your response as my motivational message on my profile?  I think that's what its called under our pics?
Ausgirl

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
You bet :)

ausgirl

• View Profile
Thank you
Ausgirl

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
Doug, I just read this article with tears in my eyes.  I am so sorry you had to go through this but God in his infinite wisdom spoke to you and confirmed you were on the right path with your book. 

God Bless You!
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Iz, there is a plan for all us out there, it's a pretty amazing feeling when it becomes crystal clear.

Blessings!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Too true.Lifepath is a strange thing ;)

Val Copeland

• View Profile
    • Email
I would love to read this but when I click the button that says Download File nothing happens. Is that not compatible with mobile devices or Kindle Fire?   :-[
"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."