Author Topic: Give thanks for blessings  (Read 4995 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Give thanks for blessings
« on: April 20, 2012, 09:13:08 AM »
I can' help but feel overwhelmed with the need to give thanks for all the blessings received in the past couple of weeks;

1- FAT TO SKINNY Zero made an incredibly successful debut and is heading into Walgreens.
2- FAT TO SKINNY Banana Butter is heading into production and is expected to hit the shelves of supermarkets some time soon.
3- The first BUZZ cooking show went off without a hitch.
4- Due to the generosity of a member and Owensmaths determination FAT TO SKINNY will be taught in school.
5- Yesterday our forum reached 5000 members.
6- The new FAT TO SKINNY Revised and expanded low sugar low carb cookbook will wrap up this week.

My prayer;

Thank-You Lord for the opportunity you've given me to do the work you've commanded me to do. Please give all of our members and readers the strength to overcome their addiction to sugar and to heal their bodies in your name.  Amen 
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Give thanks for blessings
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:17:35 AM »
We are blessed :)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:20:59 AM »
Thanks for sharing your blessings with the rest of us.  I had a coworker approach me yesterday and describe me as transformed.  Your support and the support of the rest of the forum participants has been a huge factor in my success.  Now I just need to be patient as those last few pounds find somewhere else to live.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 09:45:45 AM »
Andrea you are a inspiration! I am very proud of you.Have you noticed the sense of calm you get when you are not battling yourself? :)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »
There is a lot less frustration in my life, that's for sure.  It's a lot easier to deal with the world when you aren't worrying about what they are thinking about you.  It's a sad fact of life but one we really need to be realistic about.  I've had lots of opportunity to spread the word.  It needs to fall on fertile ground, though.  Change isn't easy and not everyone is ready to give up their chips/bread/pasta/potatoes/etc.

I'll get pictures up soon.  It is a transformation.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16 NIV
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 05:37:34 PM »
I can't wait to see them! You are correct Andrea they have to have the "want to". We have very close family members who know what we have done with others with diabetes that would rather take metformin and insulin than change the way they eat. ;)