Author Topic: FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener Reviews, Please post yours here  (Read 62908 times)

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener Reviews, Please post yours here
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 11:58:20 AM »
I LOVE the sweetener!  I have had it in my coffee & iced tea.  I am going to have hubbie try it tonight in his tea ~ he is a die hard sweet n low lover.  I think he'll like this!  I can't wait to try it in my cheesecake plus I love the idea above about putting a few drops into whipped cream cheese for frosting!  Ya'll are sooooo smart!  :)

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »
I've been using ZERO for everything sweet since it came in the mail. It's the BEST!!! It works in everything and has no weird aftertaste. It's the only sweetener that I've tried that actually tastes like sugar.

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 09:14:17 PM »
Opened the package and put one drop on my finger to taste.  Wow it's incredible and no aftertaste!  The sweetness lasted a while.  I can't wait to try it in my baking tomorrow.
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 09:40:09 AM »
Use Dougs conversion table izzet ;)

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »
So Happy ~ It was a hit with my hubbie too!  Finally found something he is happy with besides the sweet n low ~ SCORE!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 08:31:30 AM »
Zero is a lot healthier than sweet and low Kim! SCORE!! ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
The FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener Survey Results are in!
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 01:16:43 PM »
The FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener Survey Results are in!

I sent a survey to everyone who bought a bottle of FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener asking a few simple questions, here are the questions and the results of the survey

Q-1- Did you find that Zero has satisfied your sweet tooth without any after taste or after affects?

Answers- YES- 100% of responses

Q-2- Have you found the "drop rates" on the bottle to be accurate?

Answer- YES- 100% of responses

Q-3- Have you cooked with Zero yet? If so how were your results?

For those who cooked with Zero- Answer- YES-  99% of responses

Q-4- Do you anticipate buying Zero again? If not please tell me why not.

YES- 100% of responses

Q-5- Would you recommend Zero to a friend or family member?

YES- 100% of responses

Q-6- Finally, in your own words what would you tell someone who asks you about Zero?
Here's a few comments from those surveyed;

Answer- Affordable, no fear of tummy issues and tasty!

Answer- My Zero arrived yesterday...it has been adult and kid tested... Two HUGE thumbs up! :) Thank you!

Answer- The taste is great. No after taste. Convenient bottle to carry in purse.   All you have to do is try it and you won't go back to packaged artificial sweeteners.

Answer- I'd like to say that it can be used by those of us who can't loose weight using other sugar substitutes; I can't give a conclusive answer to that yet. Otherwise, I would say that it is more convienient, better tasting, and affordable than other sugar substitutes, also there doesn't seem to be any digestive issues like there are when using Xylital, sorbital or malitol.

Answer- The best sweetener I've ever used! It can be used liberally without side effects.

Answer- Zero is a wonderful product!  It has no aftertaste, and one little bottle goes a LONG way!  It is very convenient in that you can carry it in your purse!  .....No more need to bother with the little packets of sweetener at restaurants.  I love it!!

Answer- My recommendation would be based on the fact that it is not sugar, it does not have the aspartame that Sweet and Low has, and it sweetens more effectively than Splenda.

Answer- It is the best sweetener I've tried so far.  My sweet tea tastes like southern tea without all the sugar so that I can't tell the difference.  My test was McDonald's unsweetened tea using this product and it tasted the same as the sweetened tea-BINGO.  It's portable so you can take it anywhere.  It is cheaper overall than other sweeteners because you don't use as much. It dissolves immediately. You won't even miss the sugar or other sweetener because there is no aftertaste.  No carbs, no calories, no sugar, no sugar alcohol's that cause tummy troubles and absolutely no guilt!

Answer- Zero has the flavor of regular sugar with no aftertaste, no calories, no hidden carbs, and no stomach issues like the other sweeteners. And a little goes a long way.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 04:27:24 PM »
Those results are impressive, Doug! :)
What you do today is what matters!

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 05:03:01 PM »
I'm loving my ZERO! I've been using it in baking and it is performing perfectly! I'll be stocking up so I never run out!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Why does FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener taste just like sugar?
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 10:40:37 AM »
Because it begins with sugar!

What is FAT TO SKINNY Zero made from?

Zero is made with 100% purified water and Sucralose. Sucralose, is a no-calorie sweetener used as part of a healthy diet to reduce calories and carbohydrates. It is made through a patented process that starts with sugar and converts it to a no-calorie, non-carbohydrate sweetener. The result is a very stable sweetener that tastes like sugar, but without its calories. After you eat FAT TO SKINNY Zero ® Brand Sweetener, it passes through the body without being broken down for energy, so the body does not recognize it as a carbohydrate. Sucralose has no known side effects; it has been the subject of extensive safety testing, with more than 20 years of research and over 110 scientific studies. Its safety is well documented and the Food and Drug Administration, along with regulatory, health, and food safety authorities from around the world, have concluded that it is safe. It has been used throughout the world by millions of people since 1991, and there are no warning labels on the products to exclude anyone from enjoying it. Sucralose is approved for use in over 80 countries and is currently used in more than 4000 products worldwide.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
It's dynamite stuff!... I wouldn't be without it! :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 07:09:47 AM »
Did you know that powdered Splenda contains almost 1 carb per pack! Are you sabotaging you're weight loss by using it? The carbs come from the fillers in the pack that deliver the sweetener, Dextrose and Maltodextrin. Splenda's doesn't reveal the carb count on the little yellow packs because the FDA doesn't require them to for such a small serving BUT they add up. FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener uses the same sweetening agent as Splenda but we have removed 100% of the carbs by using purified water to deliver sweetness. Eliminate those hidden carbs, switch to Zero and scrap the yellow packs. :)

romarc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »
I just tried Zero in DH's Chocolate Beanit Butter Cookies - turned out great with no bitterness!!  My pork chop/sauerkraut recipe called for apple juice (not found in this FTS household!!   ;) ;) ) so I mixed apple cider vinegar and Zero - OMG, the kraut was delish!! 

Thanks Doug and Umpa!!  I'm a happy, happy girl!! :D :D

Joanne

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 07:05:17 PM »
Doug, as it is difficult to see how much there is left in the bottle,perhaps the next time you have labels produced you could have them leave a "window"? I actually took my label off but I thought maybe others would like a window to see what's left in the bottle, plus leaving the label on is great advertisement!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 07:54:13 AM »
Romarc what a great idea for applejuice replacement! :o
JoAnne you are the bomb and the first one to pick up on that ;) Thanks!