Author Topic: cranberry relish?  (Read 4093 times)

sistabec

• AOL Instant Messenger - sistabec
    • View Profile
    • Email
cranberry relish?
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:44:49 PM »
Does anyone know a fts recipe for cranberry relish?
Can someone explain why some of us repel so long when the answer is right in front of us? Oh well, at least we finally get it!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: cranberry relish?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 08:35:18 AM »
Marty is right.If you want something other than what is there let me know in Ask Umpa Becky.I need a ask Becky.I scratched my glasses fishing.Can they be fixed or do I have to order a new pair? :)

sistabec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »
I'm so sorry this has taken me so long to respond! Crazy things are going on!!!! With Doug's permission we are trying to start selling low carb breads and things are CRAZY WILD! Anyway back to you question about scratched glasses. Unfortunately if you buff out scratches it changes your RX. Soooooo. Isn't it time for new eye exams for both of you ? I'm now working in 3 stores so if you decide to come in I hope you'll let me know so I we can make it a time that I'm around. I guess it's too late to make that cranberry relish for Thanksgiving. LOL
Can someone explain why some of us repel so long when the answer is right in front of us? Oh well, at least we finally get it!

sistabec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:02 AM »
Marty...thank you so much for your help. That was very kind of you!

sistabec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »
Marty, I am so geared up it's sad. I want the world to know what we have learned here thanks to these 2 sharing and loving people. Bring it on!!! I will bake all night to help someone realize that getting healthy doesn't have to taste like lettuce. LOL I'm really excited because I'm diabetic and I've lost 30 lbs and have gone from 4 injections to 1.  I am healthier now at 61 than at any point in my adult life.