Author Topic: CLEANING  (Read 2200 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
CLEANING
« on: October 26, 2011, 11:15:18 AM »
HI YA ALL, I BEEN MAKING MYSELF STAY BUSY, YESTERDAY  I STARTED CLEANING MY DEN-CRAFT-SEWING ROOM, AND CLEANED OUT MY CLOSET AND PUT UP SUMMER STUFF GOT OUT THE WINTER. THAT WORE ME OUT!  I FOUND SO MANY OUTFITS, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS IN SMALLER SIZES SO WOW THAT SURE MOTIVATED ME TO WANT TO WEAR THOSE ITEMS... ONE IS A SUMMER DRESS,IT HAS A LIGHTHOUSE AND BEACH WITH SEAGULLS APPLIQUE ON IT, MY MOM HAD GIVEN IT TO ME YEARS AGO, STILL HAS THE TAGS ON IT, ( YEP I HAD A GOOD CRY AS MOM HAS BEEN IN HEAVEN 5 YEARS NEXT MONTH) AND I PLAN TO WEAR IT NEXT SUMMER WHEN WE GO BACK TO FLORIDA ;D ;D ;D  I AM DOING GREAT AGAIN ON MY FTS EATING. NO CHEATING! ;)  I HAVE GOT LOTS DONE THIS MORNING TOO, AND NOW FIXING TO GO FINISH DUSTING THE CRAFT ROOM, IRON AND CATCH UP ON SOME SEWING.  THAN TOMORROW I PLAN TO TACKLE MY OFFICE TRY TO FIND THE TOP OF THE DESK , I JUST HATE CLUTTER, AND I LOVE CLEAN AND THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER FOR SURE, SO GOT LOTS TO KEEP ME BUSY. I HAVE CHIKCEN TENDERS IN MY CROCK POT FOR TONIGHT, JUST POURED A LITTLE MILD SALSA OVER THEM TO FLAVOR THEM. PLAN TO HAVE SMALL SALAD WITH THEM. ;D  HAVE A BLESSED DAY YA ALL ;D
With God all things are possible
Rosie

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: CLEANING
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »
That's great, Rosie! :) :) :) :)

You'll find that after of couple of weeks of following the FTS rules, you'll have even more energy and household chores get more pleasant.

Keep it up, Rosie!... I'm rooting for you! :)
What you do today is what matters!

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 12:04:19 PM »
Yep Rosie...now your talking!  It's great that you're staying busy BUT hey, lack of sugar is giving you that new found energy!!!!  It used to take me 2 days to clean my whole house.  Last Monday (hubby called and said someone was coming over after work) I cleaned my whole house between 1:30 PM and 5:30 PM...only 4 hours.  Of course I was pooped but did it ever feel good to know I could "move" again LOL.  Keep up the good work...will be thinking of you!
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »
You are detoxing Rosie ;)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
I have been really busy.... energy from somewhere that is for sure!  Started our office today made a 'dent' in it going to finish it tomorrow.
Was so busy today hardly on here at all.
For supper I did the broccoli cheese again this time put lean ground beef in it and put cheddar on top and baked for about 25 min... it was very good. Next time I plan to add tuna to it, for like a mock tuna casserole. Good comfort food on these cold days.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 08:18:07 AM »
Atta Girl Rosie  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 09:04:41 AM »
I have been on a soup tear! French onion last night with pork ribs,and the night before was chicken noodle and a salad. :)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 02:09:12 PM »
That's wonderful, Rosie! :) :) :)

Sounds like you may have just finished detox... That would explain all that extra energy! ;)
What you do today is what matters!