Author Topic: HELLO, I AM NEW.  (Read 7473 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
HELLO, I AM NEW.
« on: August 25, 2011, 11:27:07 AM »

Hello everyone. I am new, this is day 4 for me. I am loving this site and love the book and checking out all the recipes. I feel I have 'hope' to finally get my life back.  I have a long long way to go much like Sherripie, what an encouragement her testimony is to me.  A big thanks to Doug and Umpa, was so very surprised to receive emails from both of them welcoming and encouraging me! :) I praise the Lord I found this website and the Fat to Skinny book, it has opened up a new way of hope for me. Love watching all the things Doug and Umpa have on youtube too, and love their Yorkies as I too have a Yorkie and they just steal your heart ;)
I can already feel the fat melting, this seems to really work and I am not having cravings.
I need your prayers and help on this journey and pray I too will become a blessings to others.
This is truly awesome that Doug offers such a wonderful website "free" for us.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

joagain

Re: HELLO, I AM NEW.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 11:58:45 AM »
Welcome to FTS  KFAITH !!!!  Just one day at a time and measure yourself ,because sometimes you lose inchs not pounds !!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:13:08 PM »
Welcome to the family, KFAITH! :) :) :) :) :) :)

If you really want to lose excess FAT and be much healthier, you've come to the right place.
FTS works. The science behind it is undeniable!

I'm a former type II diabetic with high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
I no longer take medications for blood sugar. And the meds I'm taking for HBP and cholesterol have been cut in half.
My doc told me that I may be "drug free" this next year! ;D ;D ;D

I learned about FTS while watching the 700 Club last July.
Since I've committed to the lifestyle, I feel much better than I have in about 30 years!
FTS is a truly blessing from on high. If you commit to it, it will transform your life!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your FTS journey!

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »
There you are girl :) sweet looking pup! Welcome to the family, visit often and make some great friends. Here you can spill your guts about anything without criticism or judgment. We ALL have the same issues so feel free to share. I look forward to seeing you in a size 12-14 within 24 months  ::)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »
Thanks you all!  I have spent most of this day trying to learn about how this forum works, as it is all new to me. Also been checking out all the recipes and making my grocery list, reading lots of the posts, getting all the ideals I can from what  you all have been saying on here.  This is really truly wonderful to have all this support, information, and ideals available here. God is good!
Rosie

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 02:11:16 PM »
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! We all started just like you are. Trying to find our way, cleaning out our cabinets and living the FTS lifestyle one day at a time.

I have tried EVERYTHING from Jenny Craig to Atkins and nothing worked for me. FTS is what turned out to be the real deal. I am so glad you found it too.

Hold on...your life is about to change forever!! ;D

We are so glad you're here!! If you need anything just let us know, we are always lurking around.  :)
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
Welcome to our humble home KFAITH,  we are here for you and you will not lack in support.. We are honest but with love..

I too like many have reversed my Type 2 and have gone from a 22/24 to a 16/14..

I personally love everyone here and Doug/Umpa.. They have such a caring heart and their actions show that they are not doing this for the $$$, instead to help the human race...

Welcome again...  :)
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 04:14:22 PM »
Thank you everyone!!!! I feel so encouraged with all you are saying!!!!!
Rosie

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum!  I am SO glad you found us!   Once you get past the first couple of weeks, you will be on your way to a NEW you!   You will meet the most wonderful people here!  I was having to wear size 4x stretchy pants because I couldn't get into my size 32's anymore.  :-\  Now, I am actually wearing the 22/24 clothes that Alex (above) used to wear!   Literally!  She SENT THEM TO ME!  That's the kind of people who are here on the forum!  ;D

Be sure to check out the great recipes!  The cheesecakes are amazing!  Welcome to the family and visit with us often!!   ....and by the way, you are already beautiful!!! 

shawn116

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:40 PM »
Welcome to the family KFAITH!!!  Good luck with your  Fat to Skinny journey!!!  Please check in often and let us know how you are doing!!  ;D ;D

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 06:27:52 AM »
Welcome to FTS!!  Life is good.  With FTS it will be even better.  You have just found the best support to change your life forever.  Good luck in your journey.   :D

Suz
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 08:38:20 AM »
welcome KFAITH!!i am so glad you are here!! :) Your puppy is sooooo cute!Here are mine!

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 08:47:38 AM »
Wow Umpa, your Yorkies are so adorable! I been wanting to get another one too, one is just not enough;)
so precious!!!
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 09:07:19 AM »
When the kids moved out on their own I said "doug its babies or puppies" he chose puppies! :D :D :D :D

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 09:23:17 AM »
Umpa hahaha I know exactly what you are saying, we got to 'Momma' something and oh there is nothing like hugging on a Yorkie  ;D
Rosie