Author Topic: Oy Vey!  (Read 2542 times)

sistabec

• AOL Instant Messenger - sistabec
    • View Profile
    • Email
Oy Vey!
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:12:26 PM »
Dear Umpa,
I just finished cleaning up my self and the half of my kitchen that I used to make Garlic biscuits! Whew. What in the world did I do wrong to prevent the batter from "rolling"? I couldn't "roll" my loose batter into anything! I think I know what's wrong but want to make sure because the biscuits are beautiful and taste good. I want to make this often but...not this way again?
  The recipie calls for "3 cups pork rinds ground into flour". And the directions state "Put pork rinds in food processor and grind into flour."
I understand what you wrote but....I'm not sure, at this point, that I was supposed to use ONLY 3 cups pork rinds. Did you intend for us to use 3 cups GROUND rinds?
Thank you, thank you!!
Jackie
Can someone explain why some of us repel so long when the answer is right in front of us? Oh well, at least we finally get it!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Oy Vey!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »
 :D :D :D :D  I can see you two now! They aren't rolled with a rolling pin they are drop biscuits.I like to roll mine into balls,but you can also drop them with a spoon. They are really good Jackie!When I use my hands to roll dough I spray them with Pam or a non-stick cooking spray.If this doesn't work for ya let me know.The cheddar biscuits are really good too ;)

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:46:06 AM »
Umpa, is it time for a video?? They sure help me LOL. :o :D
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »
You can request a video anytime Suzlyn :)