Author Topic: The POWER of the FAT TO SKINNY Reader Support Forum  (Read 7156 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
The POWER of the FAT TO SKINNY Reader Support Forum
« on: April 14, 2011, 10:03:55 AM »
Ever hear the old saying "power in numbers" or "2 heads are better than one" or "success breeds success"

My favorite is "There's nothing stronger than the united front of a committed family"
Our family of readers is an amazing motivational force. As a member of the FTS reader forum you'll make new friends who understand your challenges, we've all been there or are there now. There's always someone available to grab you as you stumble, pat you on the back as you succeed, share a favorite recipe or just talk. Here you'll receive unconditional love and support without ever being judged or ridiculed.

You'll find your strength in accountability by reporting your success and failures to your FTS family and you'll overcome your demons as the strength of an incredibly committed group of people flows into you.

What is The POWER of the FAT TO SKINNY Reader Support Forum? It's you, it's me, it's us......all working together as a group towards a common goal;

It's knowing YOU ARE NOT ALONE  8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:06:15 AM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

Re: The POWER of the FAT TO SKINNY Reader Support Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:05:40 AM »
And it is why I never gave up !!! Thanks FTS Family  ;D

F2S-Awesome

Re: The POWER of the FAT TO SKINNY Reader Support Forum
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »
Can't wait until you add a chat room here, then "There's always someone available to grab you as you stumble, pat you on the back as you succeed, share a favorite recipe or just talk" will be truer than ever!!!