Author Topic: Lunch idea-Food for thought!  (Read 4577 times)

snobles

Lunch idea-Food for thought!
« on: May 08, 2010, 08:56:47 AM »
Had a new idea for gg bread! We were outta stuff for omlets! Which is what I really wanted, but decided to get some turkey bacon and gg bread! It was pretty good! haha...I'm learning. Last night for lunch at 2am! I had leftover, "Redneck Chicken!" Is what we call it! Chicken breast with turkey bacon wrapped around it! It's turkey bacon. Gives it a nice smokey flavor! Really good!

snobles

Re: Lunch idea-Food for thought!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »
And also, just to let you know Doug! It's all your fault!!! haha...When I stock the grocery section up at work, I constantly find myself as I'm walking to where the stuff needs to go, as I'm walking, I'm reading the backs of the labels!! Finding out how much carbs are in differenet products! Thanks Doug. Now I"m addicted to reading labels! haha...

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 09:23:45 AM »
That's great, aren't you amazed how much sugar is in so many things! As you read all these labels at work be sure to let us know if you come accross any cool new products :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Joanne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 10:11:28 AM »
I now need a couple of hours to go grocery shopping, taking my time looking at the labels.
Snobles, do you get any work done? LOL

snobles

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 04:13:11 AM »
haha...Joanne! If I would quit reading labels!! lol...I've done better! Thanks!! haha..