Author Topic: 1 Carb Biscuits  (Read 13256 times)

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
Re: 1 Carb Biscuits
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
If anyone feels the need to make these and need someone to test them, let me know. :)
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

joagain

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 05:27:28 PM »
readyforthis I have never needed to freeze them lol I make them bigger so they are 1 carb a piece which was 6 I think they were gone after a supper & a breakfast .
And sherriepie I live in Alabama ,lol but I am sure you can make them they are easy

owensmath

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 07:00:29 PM »
I made these tonight and added oregano and garlic powder. They are great! I'll measure the salt next time, though, as they are a little too salty. BUT, they are still delicious!

joagain

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 07:09:10 PM »
They were easy to make  Right?

owensmath

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 07:36:44 PM »
Definitely! I think Beebs can make these!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »
I'm making these right now!!! I am soooo excited! Bless you for posting this! I am becoming good friends with the search tool :) I found them by accident. When I'm sick, all I want for an upset stomach is bread...and you just saved my appetite and my tummy and my carbs :) of course, mine are 1.6 carbs because I use an egg replacer that is kinda high in carbs, but this is awesome, thanks so much! I will let you know how these turned out for me :)
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

joagain

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »
Hope you like them they are very good ,I make som Sf honey butter for them

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 03:20:06 PM »
I did make them and they are SOOOO GOOD!  ;D I ate three  :-X  they tasted so good to my tummy and my mouth! Thank you! Mine are 1.6 carbs...but that's okay, they are great. I really thank you for posting this, I've been craving bread and nothing has come close to satisfying my southern biscuit craving except for this! Now I'm going to do some searching for cabbage soup for dinner :) to go with my biscuits, because I'm pretty sure I haven't eaten my last one of the day just yet! My appetite has come back 3fold the past couple days!
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.