Author Topic: april 12th  (Read 213501 times)

BigTex

• If you are a quitter you can't be a loser!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: april 12th
« Reply #510 on: April 14, 2012, 01:04:14 PM »
I am new here and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Gary!! Thank you for sharing you progress with us, I feel that the "family" here will be great for support. You all have inspired me greatly :D
Will ---

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:9)

shawn116

« Reply #511 on: April 14, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
Welcome to the family BigTex  ;)

BigTex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #512 on: April 14, 2012, 09:53:52 PM »
 ;D Thank you TooSweet  :D
Will ---

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:9)

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 14, 2012, 11:48:33 PM »
It's nice to have you here, BigTex! Welcome to the family!

BigTex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #514 on: April 15, 2012, 12:10:32 AM »
Thank you SarahC I appreciate the warm welcomes..... :D
Will ---

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #515 on: April 15, 2012, 08:09:40 AM »
Hiya BigTex ! :) I am Umpa, Dougs wife. Where in Texas are you??I have a lot of family there. I also have a column on the homepage called Ask Umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly.If I can help you please ask.Congrats on your weight loss!! You are doing great!!! ;D

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #516 on: April 15, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »
hey TEX sorry i don't hang out here as much as i should/used to:( but as said b4 welcome to FTS dude:) it works and just keeps on working!!!! once you commit to the LIFESTLYE:) your health in general & quality of life will get better by leaps and bounds!!!!! that goes along hand in hand with the weight loss:) I've been maintaining forever and i also just recently (DEC 2011) banished the cancer sticks from my life,along with that decision i put on about 7 lbs in the last 3 months,i suppose it has affected my metabolism in some form or fashion:) so i am back on a mission to rid myself of 7 pesky LBS by vacation time in June,but given the choice of putting on 7 LBS or continuing to kill myself,ill take the 7 LBS and go merrily down the highway:)
       also I've recruited another FTS warrior about 4 or 5 weeks ago a coworker(Jerry) grabbed the yellow book of knowledge from my hands and began the process..... he has lost 26 lbs so far,but has a long road ahead,I've told him to visit the forum but he has yet to do so.... Doug if Jerry commits and looses...... it will be a before and after picture for the ages:)  soooooo Jerry if you're here,say hello and get busy!!!!!!!!!!
       well i have to put the finishing touches on a new gas grill,we will be eating good this summer!!!!!!!!!!

********HoPe yOu dIdNt eAt aNy cHoCoLaTe bUnNiEs lAsT WeEk
                     anyone have any hot derby picks???? I've hit it 3 years in a row & want my streak to go on:) have a good day:)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #517 on: April 15, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
Come out and play Jerry!!!! ;D
HiYa Katary! Congrats on quitting smoking!Its wicked hard! I hope all is well with you!Coming to Florida in June?

BigTex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #518 on: April 15, 2012, 11:25:22 PM »
Hiya BigTex ! :) I am Umpa, Dougs wife. Where in Texas are you??I have a lot of family there. I also have a column on the homepage called Ask Umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly.If I can help you please ask.Congrats on your [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss[/url]!! You are doing great!!! ;D

Thank you Umpa and Katary!!! Umpa I live in west Texas. Gary thank you for the advise and congratulations on quittin the cancer sticks, I have to agree I'd take the 7 lbs too.

Again thank you to everyone and Umpa I look forward to gettin new recipes

I'm thinkin about uploading some progress pics lol wish me luck.
Will ---

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #519 on: April 16, 2012, 10:08:15 AM »
BigTex you remind me of my brother in law.He is a Phoenix police officer.Below is a picture of him and Doug in North Carolina :)

owensmath

« Reply #520 on: April 16, 2012, 10:33:56 AM »
Was that picture taken on the Cherohala Skyway?

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2012, 11:18:46 AM »
Hi Gary! :)

Kudos on quitting smoking!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're right about the 7 pounds too!... They make no difference from inside a coffin.
Now that you have the secret, they'll be gone before you know it! ;)
What you do today is what matters!

BigTex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #522 on: April 16, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »
BigTex you remind me of my brother in law.He is a Phoenix police officer.Below is a picture of him and Doug in North Carolina :)

Thank you lol I think ;)
Will ---

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #523 on: April 16, 2012, 01:07:14 PM »
No Donna.Blue Ridge Parkway at the mile high outlook over by Cherokee Indian Reservation.I love climbing up the backway on my motorcycle ;)
Yes BigTex it is a compliment ;) My brother in law is wonderful and solid muscle.I would hate to be a crook with Russ around! :D

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 19, 2012, 08:57:23 AM »
Congrats Katary on giving up smoking, it is a decision you will never regret!!