Author Topic: Post and WIN FREE BOOKS for every 50 posts!  (Read 132096 times)

Shoelace

Re: Post and WIN FREE BOOKS for every 50 posts!
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2014, 11:57:55 PM »
Since I started low carbing 3 years ago, I can't tell you how much money I have spent on low carb cookbooks by well known authors that are acclaimed to have great recipes in them.  Then after looking at every recipe, the majority have strange sounding names with exotic ingredients.  I'm lucky if there is one recipe that is usable to me, and I'm not exaggerating.  Sometimes there are none that I can use.  Come on now, I just want good tasting recipes that I can use every day, and have no desire to become an exotic chef.

Today I received my Fat to Skinny Cookbook 2.  I haven't had a chance to go over every recipe, but have read enough to know that this cookbook is awesome.  Now this is everything a cookbook should be.

Thanks again to both of you.

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2014, 01:35:24 AM »
I so agree with you shoelace.  Lots of the cookbooks sound great but fail to deliver.  Umpa tests all the recipes in the books.  I understand the wildlife down her way is well fed with the failures.  She makes sure they all turn out the way they should if you follow the recipe.  All the recipes on the forum are great too and don't cost a cent. You don't have to eat the same thing twice if you don't want too.   ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2014, 08:22:17 AM »
Thanks Shoelace, Every picture you see in the book was taken by our own cameras at our homes just before eating the plate! :) Wait till you see the recipes in the Bakery Book! Awesome  ::)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2014, 08:26:55 AM »
Thank you Shoelace ;)