Author Topic: Finally made sugar cookies!  (Read 3892 times)

sistabec

• AOL Instant Messenger - sistabec
    • View Profile
    • Email
Finally made sugar cookies!
« on: November 13, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »
I finally made the sugar cookies and the flavor is FABULOSE! However, they're VERY CRUMBLEY! What did I do wrong?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:44:43 PM by mouseissue »
Can someone explain why some of us repel so long when the answer is right in front of us? Oh well, at least we finally get it!

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
Re: Finally made sugar cookies!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 07:36:12 PM »
I haven't made them yet so waiting to hear Umpa's answer so I don't do it too. lol
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:45:00 PM by mouseissue »
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

sistabec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 10:02:24 PM »
Wonder what could be holding up her response?COULD IT BE THE DEBUT OF HER NEW BOOK????!!!!! CONGRATS UMPA!
Can someone explain why some of us repel so long when the answer is right in front of us? Oh well, at least we finally get it!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:16:38 AM »
Yes Sistabec I am so swamped right now its insane!When i am not wearing my umpa superhero cape ,I am a landlord with 21 rentals!hehehe
If the cookies are crumbly they are either overcooked or not cooled completely.The butter ,xylitol and flours have to congeal after cooking.Does that help?Love my glasses! ::)

sistabec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:01:41 PM »
Hey! I went to B&N today to get your book. They had no idea what I was talking about and could only find info under Dougs name. What is the title and what is your pen name. I SWEAR I saw the annoucement on the forum but I have so much trouble moving around in them I couldn't find it again. CRS I guess. Hope to see u before ya'll leave! How's the house going? Anything I can do for you guys?

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 03:55:12 PM »
The bakery book will be released through the website and I will send a email out to the Forum members when it is released.Doug is putting it together now.It is a e book. Next time I run to Asheville i will give you a holler and take you out to lunch . ;) The house is going good.They just got done taking down the trees.Now they are sending them to the Kiln.

sistabec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »
Is the house sounding like it might take time pass the end of November? Is Doug in town? I do hope I get to see you guys..you are both really fun and interesting folks. My FAVORITE kind!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 08:59:41 AM »
Yep, we will be here until mid december.Can't leave until they pour the foundation.Doug is home until we leave.He is finishing up my Bakery book  :)