Author Topic: FREE Article- Top Ten "Healthy Foods" That Are Killing Us!  (Read 7118 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
FREE Article- Top Ten "Healthy Foods" That Are Killing Us!
« on: March 28, 2010, 08:51:31 AM »
Think those "healthy" rated foods are good for you? You'll be shocked to find out how bad for you they really are. Click to download the article. Articles may be reprinted in their entirety but not edited;

FREE Article- Top Ten "Healthy Foods" That Are Killing Us! CLICK- https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/3sxLOZPqprzHFa
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 09:08:55 AM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

3angels

• View Profile
Re: FREE Article- Top Ten "Healthy Foods" That Are Killing Us!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
so glad I read this was gonna ask you about raisins wow I can say I am quite shocked at the amount of sugar in a cup of raisins and considering atleast where I live raisins are a common snack given out to children in day care centers thats probably a good reason alot of kids get hyper after having their little raisin and pb snacks ouch.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:06:10 PM »
It really does explain alot of behavioral problems with kids when you watch what they are putting in their mouths. :D

3angels

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:06:08 PM »
oh ya absolutely does.  wish that my mom had lived to actually be able to change her lifestyle.  She lost her life to diabetic complications  :'( but, my dad is doing well and glad to have found your book as he is borderline diabetic but, changing our lifestyles has helped him to drop pounds, be more energetic no longer taking 3 naps a day yay and his sugar levels are doing great

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 07:45:21 AM »
You are working hard to do the right thing 3angels,hard work is always rewarded!