Author Topic: torani syrups  (Read 5590 times)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
torani syrups
« on: August 27, 2010, 06:41:02 AM »
life is good :) just got my order from torani,and i couldn't be happier,the old coffee creamer i used had 7 carbs for a tablespoon:( after 3 cups i was already over 20  :'( these are soooo much better :o,but buyer beware!!!! they are NOT all zero carbs:( some have .5 carbs, some 1,most 0, but the serving sizes are larger according to the label.....that tells me that if you increase the serving size on the ones that say"0" they too have a small carb count:( either way i still lov'em:) also when you order online the price is more than at the grocery store,but the variety of flavors is fabulous & the bottles are twice the size:)  sooooo its a much better deal even when you factor in the shipping costs:)

beebs

• View Profile
Re: torani syrups
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 09:02:40 AM »
Umm Katary Jungle Jims has a whole isle full of them for $5.99 the big bottles. Save yourself the shipping cost!

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 10:54:03 AM »
what size are they at jungle jims?

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 10:54:46 AM »
Thanks for the info Gary!

I have been unable to find Torani syrups locally. :(

I'm going to setup an online order today! :)
What you do today is what matters!

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 10:56:59 AM »
The big fat bottle.

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »
how many ounces/ml?

romarc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »
Our local Walmarts carry Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, Raspberry, Hazelnut (no fancy, schmancy flavors, though) in the 12.7 oz for $4.12/ea.  I can't find caramel or raspberry lately (I probably bought them all), so I ordered DaVinci S/F Syrup from Netrition.  Their bottles are twice the size at 25.4 oz for $7.95/each (I think that's what I paid) plus the $4.95 shipping. 

I luv, luv, luv my iced coffee with a touch of Torani hazelnut, caramel and chocolate!!!  I should have purchased the same flavors from Netrition to compare, but was sooo excited by all the flavs that I totally forgot.  Got Irish Creme, Kahlua, Banana and Pineapple - the Banana/Pineapple were good in the One-Minute Banana Nut Muffin this morning.  Will definitely have to get DH the Eggnog for the holidays... 

Now that you have your Torani stash, Gary, I'm expecting to read about a Sugar Free/Lo-Carb Krazy Katary "Cookie Dough Pork Rind  fried Pizza" recipe  ;D ;D

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »
 :-\ now that will take some serious futterwhackin to come up with that:)

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 12:21:22 AM »
Gorden Food Service ..... they have stores around the country called GFS marketplace.... the carry the Davinci brands,only a few flavors,but i talked to the manager,he said if you order it by the case,$58.00 per case for the big bottles...no shipping charges i ordered a case of SF chocolate & a case of the SF caramel... also they have GREAT prices on bulk items:) if you have 1 near you check it out!!!! the MGR also said that if i buy by the case he can order ANY product that their warehouse stocks... sweet:)

side note: you can buy meats & cheeses for less then 1/2 of the per lb price of grocery stores,the only catch is you have to buy the whole loaf,but they will slice it or cut it any way you like, we got swiss,provelone & colby cheese for $2.10 lb... and salami & pepperoni for $2.49 lb...sliced 1/2 and chunked 1/2 froze what we had to..its just a great deal...also bulk nuts...any kind you could want...i was like a kid in a candy store!!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:37:32 PM by katary »