Author Topic: One Reward on FTS-Losing Inches!  (Read 7585 times)

TTnomore

• View Profile
Re: One Reward on FTS-Losing Inches!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 08:42:32 AM »
Doug....are you starting to sound like a dirty old man????? ;D
Gail

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 10:36:09 AM »
Just for the record, I DON'T want to be in a race -- I would rather run side-by-side with Gail and Paula and cross that finish line together!  I am 59 (as of last week and probably the oldest of the three) so my body will not lose fast (I'm the turtle when it comes to losing weight)!  I am planning on increasing my exercise as soon as my body totally heals from this sinus/laryngitis/fluid on the ears stuff.
Make it a great day!   ;)

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

TTnomore

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 10:56:50 AM »
Hey Susie...sounds like a plan to me!! I am not far behind you (56) and Happy Belated Birthday, by the way ;D
Gail
Gail

schultzkr01

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 11:42:09 AM »
Susie, Gail, Paula, Doug, Gary, Doreen---question for all of you and anyone else in the forum who's had success on the FTS plan...

Did you find/are you finding that the last 10 pounds are really much harder to lose?  Did it take a longer amount of time for that weight to come off than earlier in your weight loss journey?  Did you find that you had to significantly cut carbs to much less than 20g per day in order to get rid of those last pounds?  Any other tips for crossing that final goal line??

Thanks for all your support!

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »
 :o well when i 1st signed on to FTS my goal weight was 200lbs,but i was so loving my weight loss that i changed it to 190lbs, and yes the last 10lbs of that seems to be coming off slower,but hey if we continue on this path it will come off ;) no tips from me...just stay the course ;D and sooner or later we will all get there :o

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »
Every person's body is different!  Being 59 (as of Aug. 14th), female, hormonal, etc.  I have been mainly on Weight Watchers numerous times through the last 39 years.  I consider myself "young" for my age and active, but not a compulsive exerciser--I'm a somewhat faithful walker.  YES to the last 10 pounds coming off slow.  I have lost 25 pounds over the last 1 1/2 years and kept it off.  Not too many pounds lost on FTS, BUT INCHES COMING OFF AND I FEEL GREAT!  I AM GOING TO HANG IN THERE AND SEE THOSE LAST 10 POUNDS GONE FOREVER !!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

Susie

TTnomore

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 12:08:39 PM »
I have been gaining and losing the same 15 lbs for the past 8 years since I quit smoking and it has always been a struggle. With FTS the first 4 came off almost immediately and now I am at the same snail's pace like Susie. Also like Susie...I can SEE the inches coming off though. I have been really good with the exercise so I am thinking (hoping) that even though the scale hasn't moved much that the fat has been replaced with much healthier muscle ;D (and FYI...5lbs of muscle does weigh the same as 5lbs of fat...just takes up less space...don't understand why people think muscle and fat don't weigh the same ::)...I read that all the time). Don't know if that answers your question but that is my story and I am sticking to it :D
Gail

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 01:32:33 PM »
yes last time i checked   5lbs=5lbs  ::)

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2010, 04:35:46 PM »
To answer your question..I have more then 10 to lose yet, ....30 more Im thinking we'll see...Good Luck to all of you!
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 07:55:04 PM »
congrat Susie!!!!!!  Its great to hear the wonderful success!!! :)
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt