FAT TO SKINNY LOW CARB Forum
October 19, 2017, 02:07:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Best Low Carb Forum On The Web Loaded With Recipes and Support
Everyone who visits this low carb forum is welcome to join. Scroll down to see the boards
FAT TO SKINNY Books-BUY BOOKS HERE
FAT TO SKINNY HOME PAGE
Join The FAT TO SKINNY Facebook Fan Page FAN PAGE 
DONATE BUTTON- Donations are appreciated but not required. They are used to offset book giveaways to schools and kids.  THANKS!

Home   Help Search Calendar Advertise Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should read FAT TO SKINNY  (Read 7315 times)
Doug Varrieur
Author
Administrator

Commited to helping the world :)

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:24:03 AM »

Hi there, welcome to our support forum. This site receives thousands of visitors, many who are already on some kind of low sugar program, many checking out low sugar programs, many who are just looking for ideas and recipes and many who are just researching their next weight loss program.

I want to welcome you and invite you to poke around to your hearts content, I'm sure you'll find lots and lots of interesting "stuff".

Why should you read FAT TO SKINNY?

I'm sure every reader on this forum will agree with me when I say that this book is the easiest most complete weight loss book in existence. In short order you'll learn everything you've never been taught about how you get FAT and how to lose FAT......forever! The secrets are all revealed quickly and simply, it's not a gimmick and no-one is trying to fleece your wallet week after week, month after month. In fact the support you receive right here is without doubt the best you'll find anywhere on the web.....guaranteed! The book is a quick read but a powerful one. It's important for you to have the knowledge within it's pages if you wish to succeed. Trying to avoid reading the book by simply using the forum will make it difficult for your success.

We all want to help you get healthy and skinny and we've made this book VERY affordable. For ten bucks you too can have all the knowledge you need at your fingertips to finally go from FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy! Click that blinking yellow text above this post and lets get you started!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:42:37 AM by Doug Varrieur » Logged

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  Cool
katary
Global Moderator

loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)

katary
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »

Cheesy and...... the truth will set you free  Grin ..... dedicate yourself to this & before christmas you will be  a new you:)

Zasham

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 12:42:08 AM »

Hi there,
I'm new guy to this forum. And i'm willing to read this grate book as soon as possible. And hope to go to long journy with you guys.

Find aboutDFCC Bank
morgan
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 02:45:09 AM »

Hi new guy - welcome to the forum.  Lots to read.  Join in as often as you want.  Lots people out here to help.  Grin

mouseissue
Global Moderator

Low Carb for Long Life!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 01:46:47 PM »

Welcome to the FTS family, Zasham!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you ever have a question about FTS, need guidance, or would just like to share a recipe or vent frustrations, we're here to help you.

Tony

What you do today is what matters!

dmarie053

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 04:13:49 AM »

Hello Everyone.  I just received my book yesterday and started reading.  I'm looking forward to the journey.  I'm in my sixties and it's no longer just about vanity.  I feel awful everyday between the belly and feet swelling.  Doctor says I'm not diabetic but there are other things happening.  I don't want to have a stroke or heart attack.  It's long overdue to get really serious. 
mouseissue
Global Moderator

Low Carb for Long Life!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 11:58:54 AM »

Hello Everyone.  I just received my book yesterday and started reading.  I'm looking forward to the journey.  I'm in my sixties and it's no longer just about vanity.  I feel awful everyday between the belly and feet swelling.  Doctor says I'm not diabetic but there are other things happening.  I don't want to have a stroke or heart attack.  It's long overdue to get really serious. 

Welcome to the beginning of a new life, dmarie053!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'm in my mid-60s and was told by my doctor in 2010 that if I did not do something, I might not be around much longer.

After I started living the Fat To Skinny lifestyle, everything began to change for the better in a big way.
Within about 6 months, my doc took me off all my meds for glucose, cholesterol, etc..

I'm still living this lifestyle today and will never go back.
I feel like I'm in my 30s and want to feel this way as long as I can.

If I can do this, you too can do it, dmarie053. Smiley

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or just need a little support, please let us know.

Tony

What you do today is what matters!

dmarie053

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 05:37:51 PM »

Thanks for the encouragement Tony.  I really am looking forward to the new me!  Thanks again!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Advertise Here

Advertise Here