Author Topic: Dry Skin, Hair thinning, nails brittle  (Read 22778 times)

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dry Skin, Hair thinning, nails brittle
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 11:55:01 AM »
Umpa, If I take a multi-vitamin for people 50+, and if I want to have a full head of hair (feel like I am losing some) then should I take the msm 5,000 mg and/or anything else?  Thanks!

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »
IZZET i just realized i missed one of your posts.Pulling your hair up in a barrett or ponytail if you have thick hair is the worst thing you can do.If its thick no higher on your head then the nape of your neck.It will cause major breakage.Only use ouchless products,with no metal.If its thin in the front but thick in the back you may have breakage and not hairloss. ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »
Hi Susie! Yes you should be taking 5000 MSM in addition to your multi vitamin.It will grow hair (all over) and is great for your joints.I also like for hair biotin and silica.All 3 of these are cheap at swansonvitamins.com.I take all 3 of these every day along with my other vitamins. ;)

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »
Umpa do you take 5000 or 500 mgms? The msm on the Swanson site shows 500 MGM tablets.  Am I misunderstanding something?

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »
Oops I was looking at the wrong thing. I found 1,000 MGM of msm.

joagain

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 10:55:51 AM »
I dont know how to do the quote thing ,But Umpa you last post says " it will grow hair all over "  CAn I ask why you would want to grow hair all over ? I sure dont  LOL

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
I dont know how to do the quote thing ,But Umpa you last post says " it will grow hair all over "  CAn I ask why you would want to grow hair all over ? I sure dont  LOL

joagain, when you click reply scroll down and you will see the previous quotes, click insert quote on the one you want, then start typing below it, just like this.

AND I was ROFLO when you said the above!  Why do we want more hair all over Umpa? ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:58:44 AM by suzlyn454 »
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »
Jo MSM makes the hair grow on your head but also on your legs!Its really good for you though ;)

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 10:23:22 AM »
I dont know how to do the quote thing ,But Umpa you last post says " it will grow hair all over "  CAn I ask why you would want to grow hair all over ? I sure dont  LOL

joagain, when you click reply scroll down and you will see the previous quotes, click insert quote on the one you want, then start typing below it, just like this.

AND I was ROFLO when you said the above!  Why do we want more hair all over Umpa? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks suzylyn I was wondering how to do this too!  I guess I will have to buy more razors  :)