Author Topic: I gained 25lbs  (Read 5862 times)

oO0Susie0Oo

• View Profile
    • Email
I gained 25lbs
« on: March 07, 2017, 07:55:29 PM »
Had to eat things from the free pantries. Living on $40 a week in food for Mary and I was too hard at fall and Christmas. The pantries do not give out much good food anymore. Going to try again to live on it again to [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]lose weight[/url]. My doctor wants me to lose 15 - 20 lbs. I can't afford zero sweet each month so I try to buy it when I get money on Christmas and my birthday. I can get a gallon of non GMO coconut oil for $12  and 8 oz of organic coconut flour from 99 cent store.
Mary is doing roller skating figures now. I tried to skate on January 10th and I fell. Contusions on my short arm and chin are still healing. Now I have trigger thumb on my only hand. My house is
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:31:03 PM by oO0Susie0Oo »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: I gained 25lbs
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 01:33:05 PM »
Had to eat things from the free pantries. Living on $40 a week for Mary and I was too hard at fall and Christmas. The pantries do not give out much good food anymore. Going to try again to live on it again to lose weight. My doctor wants me to lose 15 - 20 lbs. I can't afford zero sweet each month so I try to buy it when I get money on Christmas and my birthday. I can get a gallon of non GMO coconut oil for $12  and 8 oz of organic coconut flour from 99 cent store.
Mary is doing roller skating figures now. I tried to skate on January 10th and I fell. Contusions on my short arm and chin are still healing. Now I have trigger thumb on my only hand. My house is

Hello, Susie.

I'm so sorry to hear you and Mary have been having such a difficult time. :'(

I will continue to pray for you and trust that the Lord deliver you two into a better life.
Trust and believe with all your heart that He will deliver you VERY soon, and He will.
Pure faith in the Lord Jesus Christ with complete surrender of trust will yield miracles in your life.

You and Mary will continue to be in my prayers.
Please continue to stay in touch for support or anything else.

"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." - Matthew 18:19

Yours In Christ,
Tony

What you do today is what matters!

oO0Susie0Oo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »
Thank you Tony

oO0Susie0Oo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 08:52:43 PM »
Well, I have another challenge. Feeding Mary organic low lectin foods. She has had IBS with chronic diarrhea and fatigue. Now she is training for competitive artistic roller skating. Her doctor has her off wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, dairy, corn and processed sugars. I can buy ghee, coconut flour and stevia at trader joes on her ebt card.
I hope she will eventually like the low carb oatmeal recipe given here. I made 18 servings of it and I keep it in my fridge.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 01:05:33 PM »
Well, I have another challenge. Feeding Mary organic low lectin foods. She has had IBS with chronic diarrhea and fatigue. Now she is training for competitive artistic roller skating. Her doctor has her off wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, dairy, corn and processed sugars. I can buy ghee, coconut flour and stevia at trader joes on her ebt card.
I hope she will eventually like the low carb oatmeal recipe given here. I made 18 servings of it and I keep it in my fridge.

Hi, Susie! :)

Lectin binds to sugars.
So fortunately, the FTS lifestyle is a low lectin regimen.

Try putting a few blueberries  and some Sugar Free Log Cabin Syrup on the oatmeal to see how Mary likes it.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!