Author Topic: Update!!!  (Read 3020 times)

pask94

• View Profile
    • Email
Update!!!
« on: March 25, 2015, 02:02:06 PM »
As many of you know I have been battling like many others with hypothyroidism. My doctors have been working with medication to get my levels back to normal range. My weight loss was halted for a while but is decreasing now. My top weight was over 450lbs. I now weigh 410lbs, I still have a long way to go but I'm very happy to be losing. Thanks for all of your encouraging sentiments, they truly inspired me to stay true to low carb eating. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress. I pray you all are having success with your low carb lifestyle as well.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Update!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 02:33:51 PM »
That is wonderful news, pask94!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

As you're losing, it sounds like your doctors are getting very close to the right med level for you.

40 pounds is a fantastic start!
That's just under 9 percent of your total body weight when you started.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

pask94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:59:10 AM »
Thanks Tony, I'm really trying to stick to my lifestyle change. Low carb eating definitely makes me feel my best. Yes my doctors are aggressively trying to get my medication dosage correct. It's an up and down battle because my levels fluctuates up and down between blood works. I'm hopeful that eventually I will stabilize as we get closer to my correct dosage. Then I pray the weight melts off like butter on top of a nice, fluffy, steaming hot serving of mocked mashed potatoes  ;) :P ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 02:45:00 PM »
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!! ;D