Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 8427 times)

Bigjohn

• View Profile
    • Email
New to the Forum
« on: September 03, 2014, 04:57:36 PM »
I read Doug's book a couple years ago and have been lurking off and on for that time. I've lost about 50 lbs. in the last 3 years and would like to lose another 30. This probably the most helpful group of people I've encountered on a forum. Seems like everyone is family.

shawn116

Re: New to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 08:25:47 PM »
Welcome Bigjohn!!!   I'm so glad you decided to say hello!!  You are so right about the folks around here.  Some of the friendliest and most helpful you will find any where.   :)   I will always consider these folks family   ;D ;D  Congratulations on the 50 lbs gone!!!  Don't be a stranger....we love to chat around here   ;)  

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 12:32:08 PM »
Welcome to the FTS family, John! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kudos on the 50 lb. loss! ;D

You're right!... We are a family here.
We care about one another and do what we can to help each other get healthier and skinnier.

If really want to see that last 30 lbs. disappear and have a commitment to do it,
we'll help you make it real!

Please stay involved in our conversations in this forum.
People that do tend to be the most successful and reaching and keeping their goal.
And if you ever have a question, concern, or just want to vent, we're here for you!

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

Bigjohn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 01:31:37 PM »
Thanks guys!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 09:52:05 AM »
Welcome BigJohn! I am umpa ,dougs wife if I can help you please ask.I have a board on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly.Congrats on the 50 pound loss! You will take the next 30 off with no problem :)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »
Hello and Welcome BigJohn :)
Not only are we family on here, you will learn so much about converting your favorite foods to low carb as well. So many perks to belonging here.
Congrats on losing 50!