Author Topic: Low Carb Poorman's Lunch Wrap  (Read 3623 times)

animaleyes

• View Profile
Low Carb Poorman's Lunch Wrap
« on: July 09, 2014, 02:43:49 PM »
I'm new here and only get paid once a month. Unfortunately I have to wait more weeks to do grocery shopping the right way so I'm very limited on my choices right now, but I'm doing it. Came up with this while inventorying what little I actually have that is low or no carb, talk about a shock when reading all the labels of supposedly healthy foods..lol

1 slice of bologna      2 net carbs

1/4 cup of Mexican four cheese blend shredded   1 net carb

1 slice of bacon    0 net carbs

Fry bacon. Place bologna on microwave safe plate. Spread cheese on bologna and place bacon slice on top. Roll up and keep in place with a tooth pick. Microwave on high for 30 seconds (adjust time according to how your microwave works) or until cheese starts to melt. let sit in microwave for 1 minute. remove and enjoy!  :D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Low Carb Poorman's Lunch Wrap
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:18:20 AM »
Meat roll ups of one kind or another are always at hands reach in our home This is a nice recipe :) Try adding some crunch to the party with a couple string beans of a piece of celery  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Low Carb Poorman's Lunch Wrap
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:33:52 PM »
Hi, animaleyes! :)

I love simple recipes. :)
And this one certain is simple.

This would also be good with a side of pork rinds drizzled with hot sauce! ;D ;D ;D

Tony
What you do today is what matters!