Author Topic: Sunless Tanning - more options I've tested!!  (Read 9440 times)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
Sunless Tanning - more options I've tested!!
« on: July 03, 2014, 08:39:44 AM »
So yes, I'm a huge fan of self-tanning.  And my favorite product is pricey.  So I went ahead and tested some store brands and also some other brands you can get online.

Store bought - Loreal.  I like the individually packaged wipes.  No orange and nice color and easy to apply.

Online (unless you're have a beautician license and it's in your supply stores) - Brand Fake Bake.  My favorite is their Original lotion.  You apply at night and I find beautiful streak free color by morning.  Next favorite is their 60 minute - it's a spray so sometimes it is harder to get it as flawless as the lotion - but it's good color.  Then I've tried their Flawless Darker - if you read reviews online - you'll see people want more "color" from the Flawless Original.  It works well too.  I've seen online for under $15.  I have used these on my face without trouble and I'm a super oily gal with sensitive breakout prone skin.

Hope that helps!  Be sure to put the lotion on your elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, etc.  Exfoliate well in the shower prior.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sunless Tanning - more options I've tested!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 10:36:17 AM »
I will have to try the Loreal.i use a Tria Laser so I dont like to be in the sun much :)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 12:37:31 PM »
I love the sun but don't want to risk negative consequences - but I hate being pasty white all year!!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 03:03:36 PM »
I just ordered the Loreal wipes will report back.Thanks for the hints.Have a happy 4th of July! 8)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 08:20:48 AM »
Thanks - I usually wear gloves and depends if I wipe gently over hands - just the tops and not in between fingers - lotion on wrists, etc.  you can always test on an area that won't show :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 08:50:53 AM »
Good idea ;)