I LOVE these "poppers" We keep them in the freezer and when you need a sweet, pop one
Fall Spice Balls
½ cup butter
12 drops FAT TO SKINNY ZERO sweetener
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups Now unbalanced almond flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 cups chopped pecans
4 tablespoons cinnamon + 4 tablespoons Xylitol
Makes 48 balls, makes 1/2 net carb each
1. Mix 4 tablespoons cinnamon + 4 tablespoons Xylitol
2. Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheets with non stick spray
3. Cream butter, vanilla and ZERO in mixing bowl. Scrape bowl
4. Add flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. Mix well
5. Add pecans. Mix until forms ball.
6. Roll into 1 inch balls (don’t make too big or they will crack.) and place on cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
8. While baking, mix cinnamon and Xylitol in a bowl.
9. Remove from oven and while warm gently roll in cinnamon/Xylitol mixture. Let cool completely before serving. (Will firm up after they cool.)