Author Topic: FAT TO SKINNY - Wishes to Loose Weight  (Read 35961 times)

scottaleger

• View Profile
    • Email
FAT TO SKINNY - Wishes to Loose Weight
« on: August 09, 2012, 06:00:30 AM »
This book is very good if you're wanting to loose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle! My husband and I have been this way for several weeks now. I've lost 7lbs. and he's lost 25lbs.! This book is very simple to understand. Like most diests we've all been on, we usually end up giveing it up! Why? Because we end up starving, because there are no food replacements!! You end up eating the same junk you were, just in smaller portions. Still eating SUGAR! But his book actually gives you recipes to follow that take way less than an hour to make. and if you ever have any questions, he has his own website! and forum! He gets back to your questions pretty quick, he and his wife are very nice people. Everybody is there to help you out on your journey! I hope and pray that everyone out ther who wishes to loose weight, would check out his book!!  - Review by Snobles (Goodreads.com)

Book "FAT TO SKINNY " is available online at :

Shop.FatToSkinny.com     ||     Amazon.com     ||    BarnesAndNoble.com     ||     Printsasia.com 

Really "FAT TO SKINNY" is a very nice book for weight loose

jnetbrooks

• View Profile
Re: FAT TO SKINNY - Wishes to Loose Weight
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 03:25:08 AM »
Yeah, it's really an inspiring one. I really get encouraged by this book. Thanks to Mr, Doug for his wonderful writing skills...

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: FAT TO SKINNY - Wishes to Loose Weight
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 11:08:01 AM »
Welcome to the FTS family, scottaleger and jnetbrooks!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

This book holds the key to better health for people fighting obesity (or just wanting to lose a few pounds).

Lately, the media has been reporting how toxic sugar is to our bodies.
This book shows us how to identify and avoid "hidden" sugar in foods we would have never suspected.
And like scottaleger says, replace them with tasty and healthy alternatives.

I used to think that whole grain organic wheat bread was good... But now I know better!
This book showed me the light! :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!