Here's a recipe right out of the new FTS Cookbook coming out in the next few days
Spinach Pepperoni Egg Muffins
8 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
8 tablespoons chopped previously frozen spinach (1/2 cup)
8 tablespoons chopped pepperoni (1/2 cup)
Butter flavored non stick cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat your eggs with a stand or hand mixer.
3. Using a fork mix all the remaining ingredients into the egg mixture.
4. Spray your large muffin, muffin pan well with cooking spray.
5. Give the mixture a good stir and put equal amounts of batter into 8 muffin compartments.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until the muffins are puffy in the middle and firm to the touch.
7. Remove from oven, wait 3 or 4 minutes then scoop out with a spoon, serve immediately.
TIP- These keep well for a quick breakfast the next day so make extra and re-heat in the microwave. If you want to kick it up place a slice of Pepperoni in the bottoms of each muffin cup prior to baking.