Ooey Gooey low carb chocolate MAGIC BARS recipe....Double YUMMY
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
FTS No-Graham Cracker Pie Crust
7oz condensed milk (recipe below)
1cup chocolate chips (recipe below)
¾ cups unsweetened coconut
½ cup chopped nuts, any kind
Makes 16 bars
1. Prepare chocolate chips from recipe below and place in freezer.
2. Prepare Condensed milk from recipe below.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan or pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Prepare FTS No-Graham Cracker Pie crust per below recipe into bottom of prepared pan omitting the crust going up the sides of the pan.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 6 minutes.
7. Pour condensed milk from recipe below evenly over crumb mixture.
8. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
9. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Cool completely then cut into bars.
11. Store covered at room temperature.
TIP- The carb count includes the carbs from the condensed milk recipe, no graham cracker pie crust recipe and the chocolate chip recipe as well as the other ingredients.