Author Topic: DerkaDerka from WV  (Read 11631 times)

derkaderka

• View Profile
    • Email
DerkaDerka from WV
« on: October 25, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »
I know I don't stay active that much on here.  I have to tell you though, I'm 102 lbs down in a little over 6 months.  I want to stay more active on here but its hard with my work to sit down at a computer.  I'm actually at work right now.  I will have to find some pictures,  I want to lose about another 100 lbs so I'm still chugging on!!!!  I only slipped up one time.  and that was just a few weeks ago.  I got right back on it.  more to post later

KFAITH

• View Profile
Re: DerkaDerka from WV
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 04:11:49 PM »
OH congratulations wow, that is so awesome!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  please try to post more and give me some ideals of your mealplans and how you have lost so much so fast as I have so far to go too !
With God all things are possible
Rosie

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 04:35:19 PM »
Congratulations!!!!!!!    ;D :D ;)

When you get time that ticker should be moved too LOL!!!
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HOORAY derkaderka!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

shawn116

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:34:35 PM »
Wow CONGRATS!!!! That is amazing!!   ;D ;D  You are doing so great!!

derkaderka

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »
Its updated now and I'm home from work.  well, I'm a very plain person, though I love to cook but I found a meal plan that was working and heck I ate the same things everyday.  

Breakfast I was having an egg with a gg bran crispbread with hot sauce! delicious.  Also sometimes I would add a piece of ham (low carb of course no sugars!)

Lunch would usually consist of a la tortilla factory wrap with spinach and either pepperoni or ham again.  Sometimes I would get fancy and use sliced chorizo on it, usually with some goat cheese. (water with my lunch, at times I would drink a diet rite)

and for dinner, everyday I was having a salad with tuna on it (no dressing).  the salad usually consisted of just lettuce, baby spinach, goat cheese, and the tuna (mixed with hellmans mayo".  

I did this daily for a long time and never grew tired of it because I was dropping weight, of course throughout the day I would have a snack here and there and usually it was some pepperoni with some pepperjack cheese mmmm.  I am never hungry, everyone at work is complimenting me and a lady at my workplace that I hadn't seen in months today came up to me hugging me tearing up.  I've got the attention of some ladies, which I must say I do enjoy.  I got a promotion at work as well.  Everything is falling into place, I'm going to keep this up and hopefully drop another 100 lbs.  I've turned a few friends on to the book and the lifestyle and they are all about it.  They are hesitant at first because they don't want to give up some of the things they love but if I can do it surely they can do it.  I am no miserable, I can walk up stairs without problems, even jog at times without problems.  I walk at the park here and there just for fresh air and exercise.  My roommate has started on this lifestyle and is already down around 30 lbs in the last couple of months.  This should be the way for everyone no matter how big or small they are.  You feel great, eat great, and love life!!

Thank you FTS, you are saving my life one day at a time.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:50:17 AM by Doug Varrieur »

shawn116

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 07:45:18 PM »
Thank you FTS, you are saving my life one day at a time.

I love that!!  And you are so right.... I love the FTS livestyle.  I know it has saved mine  ;)

binky04

• I used to live to eat. Now I eat to live :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 05:18:32 AM »
Wow!! That is awesome! Congratulations  ;D

joagain

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 05:23:43 AM »
I think we have a new FTS quote !!! One day at a t time baby !!!

Or you still eating those  same meals everyday ?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:25:14 AM by joagain »

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 10:03:37 AM »
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU,YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! ;D If you need my help please ask ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 11:23:58 AM »
Hi derkaderka! :)

Saving lives one day at a time is what the FTS lifestyle will do for anyone willing to accept a little change in their lives.

I say "little" because FTS is all about replacing the high carb poisons that make us FAT with low carb foods that make us healthier.
It's a very easy transition (once we get past "sugar detox").

What you do today is what matters!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 12:10:06 PM »
Fantastic news Derka! I'm sooooo happy for you ;D I know you must feel like a whole new person  ::) The next hundred WILL come off.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »
WOW and that is all I can say!!!! ok ok congrats too....  Awesome.. keep it up....
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

derkaderka

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
I have been changing up my diet here and there lately.  I made homemade wings for dinner yesterday with no carb sauce.  For lunch I had some taco salad. For breakfast I had a boiled egg with a crispbread.  I need to find what is working again for me.  I don't know what I'm going to have for dinner tonight.  Has to be something fast and easy if someone can give me any hints.

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 02:37:01 PM »
I have been changing up my diet here and there lately.  I made homemade wings for dinner yesterday with no carb sauce.  For lunch I had some taco salad. For breakfast I had a boiled egg with a crispbread.  I need to find what is working again for me.  I don't know what I'm going to have for dinner tonight.  Has to be something fast and easy if someone can give me any hints.

When I'm in a hurry Derka I grab a chicken at the deli, that also gives me some leftovers to make chicken salad or just plain chicken for later.  Add some steamed broccoli to that and you have dinner.  Of course, I always have to have cheese on my broccoli LOL  ;D
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!