Author Topic: FREE GG Bran Crispbread Sample has come to an end :(  (Read 73069 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
FREE GG Bran Crispbread Sample has come to an end :(
« on: May 03, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »
The FREE sample offer from GG Bran Crispbread has now come to an end  :'(  I want to thank GG and Rebecca for offering such a nice gift over the past several months to our FAT TO SKINNY family!

For further info on GG Bran Crispbread please click the link below;

www.brancrispbread.com
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:13:26 AM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Joanne

• View Profile
Re: FREE GG Bran Crispbread Sample!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 08:12:49 PM »
That's awesome ::)

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »
What a blessing! I have been wondering and there is so many many things i have to get yet
slow going but getting there and this really helps...sending my request now! thank you!

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

LEESE

• It's up to me
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - chunkymonkey2222
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 03:57:12 AM »
Sent the request but tell me this .

where in the store do you find this?

I've looked and can't find it. It very welll can be that living in Po dunk alaska on a rock we just don't get it.
can you order it online ?
It's up to me

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »
Health food stores carry them,but i order them directly from ggbrancrisp.I love brancereal so i love the taste.Doug doesnt like them plain he puts peanut butter and jelly on them every morning.

Cyndi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »
I still haven't had any bread or anything(flour, etc) due to going over in my budget the last month, and am so craving some!
I will be able to get some food, flour and such on the 10th, and for now I was curious why my samples never came for the crisp bread.
I e-mailed a couple weeks ago and even tried again with my address...i never got a reply, just figured they'd send them.......
I was and still am excited to try them and the cereal also which I think is a different place(site) i need to go for that...but anyway...yeah, the bread samples....I called just now and left a message for Rebecca Brown....probably won't hear anything until monday so...yeah, did anyone else have to wait very long for the samples to come?.....thanks~

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 06:18:01 PM »
Dixie Diner has bread. It's $7.29 a loaf umpa approved and very good!

Cyndi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 04:17:17 PM »
i  ordered some any way from http://www6.netrition.com/gg_bran_crispbread_page.html
it is taking too long for the samples... it's been over a month since I consumed any bread and
i am terribly craving some sort of bread or cracker, munchie..anything!!!!!!!!  :P ...i hope my order comes quick!!

beebs, I tried to find the bread you suggested....can't seem to find it in the Dixie Diner site....

Umpa, is there any more suggestions where to order some lo or no carb bread for the time being until
I can get ingredients together for the bread recipe posts....

want bread...bread!! ....warm buttery soft melty BREAD! AaaaarrrrGGGGGggggghhh!!! ................LoL :D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 05:16:04 PM »
i would call ggbrancrisp.That is unusual they are a very professional company.Low carb tortillas are a great bread fix.You can even make little pizzas with them.They are available at walmart,and most grocery stores.in the deli area I think they have one called flatout, that used to be 4 carbs per flatbread but they are really big.Check the carb count  though because I haven't bought them in years.Counts change. ;)

Cyndi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 06:07:56 PM »
Thanks Umpa hon...I am a bit tired of the tortillas although i am grateful I can have them....and I did call last week and left a message...
just want a loaf of bread..haha..... when i reach my goal, i hope to have a piece of home made bread and some cherries and cantaloupe!  :P
all is well...
I just had dinner..Tilapia on a nice plate of lettuce with asiago peppercorn dressing....the craving went away again... so i wait~~  ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 10:15:16 AM »
Why haven't you tried my breads cyndi?

Cyndi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »
no i haven't....BUT!! I finally have enough $ today to go shopping now for some ingredients!! Praise Him! woo hoo!
Then I'm gonna be BaKing some bread like you never seen no bread baked before!...LoL~~ :D ;D :D

sbclark

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 11:00:23 PM »
Do you have a Great Harvest Bread Store in your area?
I went in, told them what I needed and they gave me the options of a sugar-free and a high-fiber loaf.
I bought the sugar free fresh out of the oven and I had a piece toasted last Friday with peanut butter on it.
I double wrapped this and put it in my freezer, I limit this to once a week but it is well worth the wait and my sanity...I too, was craving just a slice.
I ate VERY low carb the rest of the day...but knowing it is a "treat" for me once in a while made all the difference.
Hang in there!   :)
Started 6/1/10

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 08:57:39 AM »
Thats a great idea sbclark!I keep my bread in the freezer too and take it out as I need it.Its funny when i have it in the house i don't crave it so it lasts a long time.

Cyndi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 11:59:53 AM »
I finally got the gg crispbreads sample after I ordered some anyway...LOL...
I really do not care for them but I think I can get used to them...

hey sbclark~  be sure of the labels on that bread  from Great Harvest...
I was so excited to learn there was a Great Harvest Bread Store just a couple miles away from me...
I went there and asked the same questions and....here is what they tried to give me.....

I got the nutrition label so I could show what their so called "Lo Carb" bread lists....
They said this was the one and only lo carb bread they make!

....so meanwhile, I went back to the Grocery Store by me and searched each loaf and found that Aunt Millie's
 had a bread that was even less than 1/2 the carbs per slice of the Great Harvest's 'Lo Carb'....

Great Harvest
High Protein-Lo Carb   -- 1 slice
Carbs 17 minus the 3 fiber = 14 net carbs

Aunt Millie's

Healthy Goodness
Light Whole Grain  -- 1 slice
Carbs 9 minus the 3 fiber = 6 net carbs

GG Bran Crispbread -- 1 slice
Carbs 7 minus the 5 fiber = 2 net carbs

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 04:40:17 PM by Cyndi »