Author Topic: Doug, how does it work?  (Read 6291 times)

snobles

Re: Doug, how does it work?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 06:44:07 PM »
@Joeagain. Yeah, that's like me! I Loved corn! Didn't realize how many carbs were in corn! and corn is supposed to be good for you!

shawn116

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 07:31:18 PM »
Amen...Jo!!  LOL  Only look forward  ;)  We can just shake our heads at the poor missguided folks.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »
What we should all think about and never lose sight of is how fat cells are created. Blood sugar! Blood sugar! Blood sugar! Never lose sight of the simplicity of FAT TO SKINNY, controlling blood sugar.  ;) It's just that simple, don't confuse yourselves, don't complicate things. Recognize and embrace the science, excess blood sugar creates fat, it's just that simple.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Rena

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 11:42:33 PM »
What Doug said that about the lettuce  I just cant believe how we were led to believe the wrong thing all these years . When I went to weight watchers you could eat endless amount of green veggies did not even have to count them at all only the dressing . I could eat a sala as big as my A@# and it was AOK . Well Ok maybe not that big LOL  BUt that thing was probably 20 carbs or more but red onions green peppers celery........ Just amazing to me and sad that for 30 years I could have been small . Oh well no looking back only forward .

Yes ... I know some people on WW and they basically eat all the fruit and veggies they want. I couldn't believe how big their dinner plates were -- and then they went back for seconds which had even MORE on their plate. Some of them have had good success, but I don't know if they'll keep it up eating like that. I guess we'll see ...

F2S-Awesome

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »
Wow, I guess i need to start counting the carbs in the romanine leaves I have been using as bread, sigh

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 10:21:52 AM »
and subtract fiber ;)

mmcooks1234

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 01:24:52 PM »