Author Topic: ROSEMARY BREAD!!!!!!  (Read 20594 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ROSEMARY BREAD!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 04:26:32 PM »
You can try,report back ;)

ereino

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 01:41:36 PM »
I still haven't tried this out - maybe sometime in near future.  Crazy at work - crazy at home - no time lately to do much.  Trying to get our house ready to start listing to sell in the spring.  work work work - and to play.....  it will all be worth it, though.  I just know it will...

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »
New beginnings are always wonderful my friend! :)

ereino

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 01:23:08 PM »
I can't wait for this new beginning...  I am really tired of working long daily hours and so much, too much expected of one person.  We are down to a skeleton crew and everyone is wearing two or three hats.  Your body doesn't have time to get to a really good relaxed state of being over the weekend, if you know what I mean.  Even with exercise and eating right.....Then, so many people bring in junk food - like today it's poonchkies - I don't know how to spell it.  but its the donuts filled with fillings and Polish heritage.  I didn't have one.  I am getting very very serious about no more sugar in my diet.  I went off of it for a while and gained weight.  So this is a leaf turning moment. 

ereino

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 01:24:54 PM »
I should clarify when I said I 'went off of it for a while... this meant I went off my diet for a while.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2015, 08:49:06 AM »
Just jump back on the wagon and you will feel great! I am usually overworked so I understand what it does to energy levels ;)

ereino

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 02:18:55 PM »
Went on our two week fishing trip to Kentucky and absolutely vegged out!  Came back with a lovely tan.  The crappie were quite turned on as KY had that snow and then additional cold snap.  So, I am figuring they are probably turning on right now - lol and bummer.  Although, we did get enough of them for a few meals.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 08:10:07 AM »
I am a fishing fool! I work and fish thats my life!!!lol