FAT TO SKINNY LOW CARB Forum
December 17, 2017, 05:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Best Low Carb Forum On The Web Loaded With Recipes and Support
Everyone who visits this low carb forum is welcome to join. Scroll down to see the boards
FAT TO SKINNY Books-BUY BOOKS HERE
FAT TO SKINNY HOME PAGE
Join The FAT TO SKINNY Facebook Fan Page FAN PAGE 
DONATE BUTTON- Donations are appreciated but not required. They are used to offset book giveaways to schools and kids.  THANKS!

Home   Help Search Calendar Advertise Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post and WIN FREE BOOKS for every 50 posts!  (Read 70874 times)
Shoelace
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2014, 10:57:55 PM »

Since I started low carbing 3 years ago, I can't tell you how much money I have spent on low carb cookbooks by well known authors that are acclaimed to have great recipes in them.  Then after looking at every recipe, the majority have strange sounding names with exotic ingredients.  I'm lucky if there is one recipe that is usable to me, and I'm not exaggerating.  Sometimes there are none that I can use.  Come on now, I just want good tasting recipes that I can use every day, and have no desire to become an exotic chef.

Today I received my Fat to Skinny Cookbook 2.  I haven't had a chance to go over every recipe, but have read enough to know that this cookbook is awesome.  Now this is everything a cookbook should be.

Thanks again to both of you.
morgan
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2014, 12:35:24 AM »

I so agree with you shoelace.  Lots of the cookbooks sound great but fail to deliver.  Umpa tests all the recipes in the books.  I understand the wildlife down her way is well fed with the failures.  She makes sure they all turn out the way they should if you follow the recipe.  All the recipes on the forum are great too and don't cost a cent. You don't have to eat the same thing twice if you don't want too.   Wink

Doug Varrieur
Author
Administrator

Commited to helping the world :)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2014, 07:22:17 AM »

Thanks Shoelace, Every picture you see in the book was taken by our own cameras at our homes just before eating the plate! Smiley Wait till you see the recipes in the Bakery Book! Awesome  Roll Eyes

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  Cool
umpa
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »

Thank you Shoelace Wink
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Advertise Here

Advertise Here