Author Topic: Chocolate Milkshake  (Read 19010 times)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Chocolate Milkshake
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 07:37:59 PM »
I don't have sf syrup.  If I use unsweetened cocoa how much sweetener should I use?

Hi Beth! :)

Amount of sweetness is a personal preference.
Start with a little and add more until you find the right amount for Y-O-U.

Word of warning!!!... Sweeteners (sugar alcohols) can cause :o digestive problems :o .
Proceed with caution until you find your tolerance! ;)
What you do today is what matters!

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 07:56:12 PM »
Thanks Tony you rock! You always answer my questions.  I used your cheese sauce recipe tonight on some steamed  broccoli and cauliflower it was awesome. ;D

Rena

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:19 PM »
Like Tony said ... try the Walden Farms Chocolate DIPPING Sauce. It's way better than the WF Chocolate Syrup in a milkshake. Not sure why because they basically taste the same, but the dipping sauce made the shake a lot better.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:36 AM »
I use the Walden Farms Dip for my tarts! Love it! ;)

shawn116

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 10:50:19 AM »

Like Tony said ... try the Walden Farms Chocolate DIPPING Sauce. It's way better than the WF Chocolate Syrup in a milkshake. Not sure why because they basically taste the same, but the dipping sauce made the shake a lot better.

I made this for my daughter and I last night for a treat..... I agree with you Rena I like the Walden Farms Chocolate Dip in it way better.  It is hard to believe you can enjoy a chocolate shake for only 1 carb. 0 if you use the silk sugar free almond milk!!   :o  So yummy..... ;D